Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Fabrizio Romano has spoken... 45m rising to 60m. May be some real truth in this greek guy now

Pretty sure that’s the fake Twitter account.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Fabrizio Romano has spoken... 45m rising to 60m. May be some real truth in this greek guy now

5 minutes ago, stu said:

Pretty sure that’s the fake Twitter account.

His real account hasn’t tweeted ....l

the account from the fella with the tiny willy has .....

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, MPH said:

they didn’t play a part and will all be gone this summer. we will need to add to what we have

Yes. My point is we have a big enough squad in terms of numbers. Not quality. Hopefully you're right but 4 teams are going to need to stump up big wages to take the big earners.

23 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

His real account hasn’t tweeted ....l

the account from the fella with the tiny willy has .....

Has someone actually verified Willy size of these fake posters?  If they have, what a very strange piece of research.  This takes the Transfer Thread to another level.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Has someone actually verified Willy size of these fake posters?  If they have, what a very strange piece of research.  This takes the Transfer Thread to another level.

I nominate Robert Huth to take care of this particular research 

42 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

It’s fairly obvious ...... same as people with expensive cars that make massive noises on high streets ...... if you can afford a mega sports car then class is not revving it in a built up area ........ if you feel the need to do that it’s to make up for your small appendage......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

It’s fairly obvious ...... same as people with expensive cars that make massive noises on high streets ...... if you can afford a mega sports car then class is not revving it in a built up area ........ if you feel the need to do that it’s to make up for your small appendage......

🙃 I will remember that revelation next time I am attempting wheel-spins in my Ford Fiesta Active.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

🙃 I will remember that revelation next time I am attempting wheel-spins in my Ford Fiesta Active.

Ford Fiesta:schlupp:The 70's!

1 minute ago, SO1 said:

Ford Fiesta:schlupp:The 70's!

Oops. I just googled it and that's some auto compaired from when I was a kid.

On 09/08/2020 at 11:41, UniFox21 said:

Probably bullshit, but thought I'd link anyhow 

So they reckon they know how many bids and how much the bid is but not the player the bid is for? lol Give me strength.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Erm, isn't that the wrong Brentford player?

According to Sean we're in for Benrahma too. But that was probably 3 weeks ago. Don't worry we'll be in for their whole front line before long. He's never wrong.

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

SFE .....😱🤡👹🙄🐷🐤🐂

I can't see. Is that a cow humping a unicorn whose humping a pigs head? What does it mean?

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Some blackpool virgin has made an arsenal style fake signing of Dewsbury-Hall. 

The comments show how badly their fans rate him though. Surely its the championship for him next season

Properly fell for this one earlier, saw Muzzy retweet it so obviously believed it was legit ffs

• Haha 3