Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

Could easily be educated guesses I’m sure I’ve got the team news right many times and definitely have no info 

Nah, there were a few cases were Mendy or some other fringe player was to start and he got it spot on

He had someone in the club.

Anyone remember the West Ham game on December 28th?  We made 9 changes & selected a team that no-one would have predicted. Someone on here got the team dead right 2 hours before kick off (it may have been Sean), but I recall we were told that the information came from the bus driver!

1 hour ago, Angus Scott said:

Anyone remember the West Ham game on December 28th?  We made 9 changes & selected a team that no-one would have predicted. Someone on here got the team dead right 2 hours before kick off (it may have been Sean), but I recall we were told that the information came from the bus driver!

I 'ate you Butler!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angus Scott said:

And we were brilliant that day 😃😃

1 hour ago, StevieB said:

Could have weight, he's a Man U loanee I think 22 yrs old. But it's Twitter 😶

Screenshot_2020-08-29-14-00-01-18_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Oh dear. 

He might be good for a couple of seasons time but we need players for now, too. I hope this isn't the blanket solution. 

‘Oh no !’ Says indikalia

but not until 4pm !

i expect that means a rumour that a European target is unavailable or a European club is targeting one of our players 

if it was a U.K. club/player then it wouldn’t just be LCFC news ....

probably bollux anyway .... 

Edited by st albans fox

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

‘Oh no !’ Says indikalia

but not until 4pm !

i expect that means a rumour that a European target is unavailable or a European club is targeting one of our players 

if it was a U.K. club/player then it wouldn’t just be LCFC news ....

probably bollux anyway .... 

Or Rodgers has left the club ??  This guy is full of it....