Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I actually don’t want Brendan or Congerton ‘fully in charge of transfers’. Rudkin, as much of a joke he’s become on here, has been around the longest and has the most history in seeing how we operate. Would bet he could file out the dross more so than Congerton who has been shit at nearly every club he’s been at. 

Edited by KFS
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I actually don’t want Brendan or Congerton ‘fully in charge of transfers’. Rudkin, as much of a joke he’s become on here, has been around the longest and has the most history in seeing how we operate. Would bet he could file out the dross more so than Congerton who has been shit at nearly every club he’s been at. 

Rudkin is director of football. His job has got absolutely nothing to do with filing out the dross, it's about negotiating the transfers and contracts.

Congerton leads the recruitment team who select targets.

Anyone who believes one man can take full control of transfers is talking absolute b*llocks because it is a mammoth task that requires lots of voices. Does the manager want more veto power or an ability to suggest targets? Possibly. But there is no way a modern manager can do his job and recruit players at the same time.