Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

16 minutes ago, Adster said:

Now a hot thread over an IndyKaila tweet..Christ people.....:mad:

This is the annoying thing. Not the hot thread but people will talk about it as if its true. 

There's never an ounce of truth in what IndyKaila says yet he's believed like it's gospel. 

• Like 2

Whether that's true or not we do seem to be a bit of a shambles lately. Don't see any clear vision or strategy put out by the club of late and nobody seems to want to take responsibility. These past few weeks have done nothing to restore my faith in B Rodge

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Whether that's true or not we do seem to be a bit of a shambles lately. Don't see any clear vision or strategy put out by the club of late and nobody seems to want to take responsibility. These past few weeks have done nothing to restore my faith in B Rodge

It's not.

52 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Mangers complaining about lack of transfers funds is nothing new, but there is a coronavirus pandemic that is causing economic problems for football clubs and sport in general.  We have seen Man city pay over the odds for Aké and Chelsea splashing the cash like there is no tomorrow, this is distorting the transfer market for most clubs that don't have sugar daddies.  If the story was true (which I believe it is not) and Rodgers is throwing his toys out of the pram, then he deserves to go somewhere else.  I for one would rather have a solvent football club that spends money wisely and has a plan to grow sustainably.

We are a multi million pound European playing football club with the infrastructure rivalling the top 6 easily. It is frustrating that there are fans like you who keep harping on about sustainability when we are in a very serious predicament for our clubs future if we dont act. Our first choice left back has gone with no replacent and we need a CB/Winger/LB/Striker at the very least and urgently.

I hold my head in shame at posts like this.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

This is the annoying thing. Not the hot thread but people will talk about it as if its true. 

There's never an ounce of truth in what IndyKaila says yet he's believed like it's gospel. 

Ha ha the same with Sean From Enderby, a parody at least for the ’fun' of it, plays along with the silly people that take him seriously (the team selections aside). Indykaila is totally a fraud but makes money via a linked website. 

10 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

We are a multi million pound European playing football club with the infrastructure rivalling the top 6 easily. It is frustrating that there are fans like you who keep harping on about sustainability when we are in a very serious predicament for our clubs future if we dont act. Our first choice left back has gone with no replacent and we need a CB/Winger/LB/Striker at the very least and urgently.

I hold my head in shame at posts like this.

Yeah, harping on about stupid things like sustainability, what pathetic fans

• Haha 2

Another rumour....

https://mobile.twitter.com/alan99371396/status/1300121083123830784

NqA5J5fn_x96.jpg

Son is a leicester #lcfc fan and met Brendan Rodgers in nottinghamshire village having a meal today and he said not to expect any signings as there are ‘issues to work through’ which could take time. Strange for a club in Europe

33 minutes ago, StanSP said:

People know its not true but they're prepared to suspend their disbelief because it suits their argument. 

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Another rumour....

NqA5J5fn_x96.jpg

Son is a leicester #lcfc fan and met Brendan Rodgers in nottinghamshire village having a meal today and he said not to expect any signings as there are ‘issues to work through’ which could take time. Strange for a club in Europe

Initially read this thinking Son Heung-Min was ITK

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

You know you posting in threads complaining about them being hot, won't exactly *stop* them being hot, mate...

Yeah but how would I let people know of my frustration then, mate????

Rodgers has previous for spouting off in the press when he isn't getting what he wants, so we'll soon know whether this is true or not. If it is true then it's baffling where all the money has gone and the club cannot seriously expect much more than fighting for PL survival as opposed to challenging for Europe inside 1 season.

I personally don't think it's true but finances will be a little tighter obviously. It's time like this when we need Walsh and Pearson to unearth a few Mahrez's.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Another rumour....

NqA5J5fn_x96.jpg

Was he having chicken, beef or pork? 

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Rodgers has previous for spouting off in the press when he isn't getting what he wants, so we'll soon know whether this is true or not. If it is true then it's baffling where all the money has gone and the club cannot seriously expect much more than fighting for PL survival as opposed to challenging for Europe inside 1 season.

I personally don't think it's true but finances will be a little tighter obviously. It's time like this when we need Walsh and Pearson to unearth a few Mahrez's.

Not sure either of Pearson or Walsh would agree to troll UK airports looking for Algerians with all this COVID 19 mess.