Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, Chelve84 said:

I said we had no money 2 weeks ago in the ben Chilwell thread and got slated as saying I didn't know nothing and was bullshitting 

So you have insider knowledge that this is true and not just guessing like everyone else?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

I said we had no money 2 weeks ago in the ben Chilwell thread and got slated as saying I didn't know nothing and was bullshitting 

And you wonder why no one listens to you when every post is either patronising or some version of "listen to me I have all the inside knowledge" 

Porto has signed another LB from Santa Clara, whom they had reportedly been targeting. This could either mean that they are preparing to lose Telles (or would now be more open to do so) or that they are simply building up squad depth for their domestic and CL’s campaign. Can we afford Telles?

Edited by NaijaFox

7 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

If thats the case I don't understand why we offer so many contracts out to players that don't play and extensions when players have 2/3 years left.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

you claimed to have insight into the finances of the club which still isn’t true 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So you have insider knowledge that this is true and not just guessing like everyone else?

I'd have guess that we've got a fair bit of money but we're not prepared to get ripped off and put ourselves in financial difficulty during the epidemic. 

We'll also announce them when they're concluded rather than let it be let out by someone on twitter who just popped out for a Sunday pint

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

And you wonder why no one listens to you when every post is either patronising or some version of "listen to me I have all the inside knowledge" 

How's it patronising? You either believe it or not but a lot if people was very quick to dismiss it

Just now, Hollyfox said:

I'd have guess that we've got a fair bit of money but we're not prepared to get ripped off and put ourselves in financial difficulty during the epidemic. 

We'll also announce them when they're concluded rather than let it be let out by someone on twitter who just popped out for a Sunday pint

Oh I quite agree but people hedging their bets as naysayers is getting quite boring and tiresome. I am pleased we are being sensible, anyway, if something is seriously wrong, we wouldn’t find out anyway lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

We are a multi million pound European playing football club with the infrastructure rivalling the top 6 easily. It is frustrating that there are fans like you who keep harping on about sustainability when we are in a very serious predicament for our clubs future if we dont act. Our first choice left back has gone with no replacent and we need a CB/Winger/LB/Striker at the very least and urgently.

I hold my head in shame at posts like this.

I'll just go and shake the magic money tree just outside Kingpower stadium, that should do it!  It is funny how football fans like to spend other peoples money and just don't live in the real world, too much football manager methinks!  I am not going to want my club bankrupted, we've had that once and I don't want to see my club go through it again.  As for the infrastructure, it doesn't stop us selling a prize asset every year.  I would rather Leicester grow slowly than become a Leeds, look how long it took them to get back.

By the way go and hold your head in shame and maybe shake it a bit to get that old grey matter working.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Le Renard said:

I'll just go and shake the magic money tree just outside Kingpower stadium, that should do it!  It is funny how football fans like to spend other peoples money and just don't live in the real world, too much football manager methinks!  I am not going to want my club bankrupted, we've had that once and I don't want to see my club go through it again.  As for the infrastructure, it doesn't stop us selling a prize asset every year.  I would rather Leicester grow slowly than become a Leeds, look how long it took them to get back.

By the way go and hold your head in shame and maybe shake it a bit to get that old grey matter working.

The irony. Clubs get demoted or go bust when they don't take care of their squads appropriately. So, tell me that we aren't in trouble with our current sqaud and workload this year? If you think just a little harder then that grey you mention will be your hair.

10 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

And you know this how

Because unless you happen to be top or rudkin or whelan you know **** all. The kind of information you claim to have is almost impossible to obtain.

Honestly don't get what you're trying to achieve by trying to make out like you're an ITK. Proper weird behaviour 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its a little strange the national press haven't caught on to the situation of us not spending the chilwell money just yet and dug a little deeper. We will never get the questions to get under the surface of Brendan from LCFCTV, so maybe the closer we get to the season we may understand more.

I guess the added conjecture is even more worrying given the end to the season and the possibility of establishing ourselves in the top 6 with the right signings. I cant imagine the vision Brendan was sold when he joined was that after 18 months there would be nothing to spend.

That said in a weeks time we could be sitting here having made two or three signings and all will be well with the world again!

1 minute ago, manders86 said:

Its a little strange the national press haven't caught on to the situation of us not spending the chilwell money just yet and dug a little deeper. We will never get the questions to get under the surface of Brendan from LCFCTV, so maybe the closer we get to the season we may understand more.

I guess the added conjecture is even more worrying given the end to the season and the possibility of establishing ourselves in the top 6 with the right signings. I cant imagine the vision Brendan was sold when he joined was that after 18 months there would be nothing to spend.

That said in a weeks time we could be sitting here having made two or three signings and all will be well with the world again!

The press don't pick up on anything unless it's to do with the 'big six' or one of their flavours of the month (Leeds at the minute) I doubt Leicester, as well as 13 other teams in the division have even been discussed by most of the national media to be fair.

4 hours ago, W88DY said:

#Fòde #Ballo-Toure dropped to the bench by #Monaco #lcfc #ASMonacoFC

Les remplaçants : Majecki, Maripan, Ballo-Touré, Aholou, Millot, Diop, Geubbels, Jovetic, 

2 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Personally don’t think any signings will be here before the start of the season, but I guess about 2-3 before window closes.  Also think the media will find out what’s with the ‘deafening silence’ coming out of City too.

3 minutes ago, manders86 said:

We're not a big news day for the media. Messi is leaving Barca, Chelsea are spending hundreds of millions, United are trying and failing. That's your sport news

10 minutes ago, manders86 said:

When would us having not spent the money from a transfer than that happened merely a few days ago alert anyone, especially the press?

• Like 2