Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc1

Wilfred Ndidi

4 years left on his current deal, you're looking at a MINIMUM £100m, maybe even more if he signs a new contract given his currently quite modest wages. 

Personally I think he's destined for one of the elite European sides, though maybe in a couple of years with a bit more CL under his belt.

Clubs will try and knock down the price because of the virus, but we're in such a strong position that we really don't need to.

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

4 years left on his current deal, you're looking at a MINIMUM £100m, maybe even more if he signs a new contract given his currently quite modest wages. 

Personally I think he's destined for one of the elite European sides, though maybe in a couple of years with a bit more CL under his belt.

Clubs will try and knock down the price because of the virus, but we're in such a strong position that we really don't need to.

Utd are an elite European club and could have a side to match if clubs like ours sell them our best players. 

Under no circumstances should we sell at this time, as we have ambitions of our own. 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

If you read all the transfer gossip, Man U are linked with just about every player on the planet

Every member of my five aside team has been linked with Man Utd!

He's playing like he'd walk into any side in the league. His improvement on the ball has been incredible this season and we look like a different side without him. I can't see him agitating for a move based on what he's said previously, so I hope we knock back any offer, whatever it is.

If we qualify, watching him boss Champions League games for us is going to be a sight to behold.

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Don’t sell at any price. 

Yebut !!! Yebut !! ...   what if he got a right strop on ...  packed his little my pony knapsack and went and camped out at the airport ...   and then whenever a cameraman came near stamped his little feet and jumped up and down ...      surely we’d have to sell him then !!!!     :o

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Certain players, can be replaced. 

Wilfred is an exception to the rule. 

From what I've heard, he's also incredibly humble and a real asset to the club off the field. 

Man U, or any others, can get fuched 

Certainly seems that way. He doesn't come across as a stereotypical footballer 

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's a Man Utd rumour in the Express. Shouldn't even be grounds for a thread. 

Honestly, @Mark if Twitter rumours all have to be condensed in to one thread, can't Tabloid rumours be the same?

What does deserve its own thread then if twitter accounts or papers don't warrant one? I personally think its Teletext or get to fcuk

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What does deserve its own thread then if twitter accounts or papers don't warrant one? I personally think its Teletext or get to fcuk

I mean basically pal yeah.

Like this sub forum has genuine value for the rumours that build up traction, start repeating in multiple sources and get confirmed by the usual suspects and are clearly going somewhere. 

But all this dross all year is painful. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean basically pal yeah.

Like this sub forum has genuine value for the rumours that build up traction, start repeating in multiple sources and get confirmed by the usual suspects and are clearly going somewhere. 

But all this dross all year is painful. 

I know what you mean, the issue for us is we are actually a private club since Steve Walsh left and transfer rumours aren't as widely known as some clubs.