Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc1

Wilfred Ndidi

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

The first £500m player or get to fcuk

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He would cost £150m minimum

You're not very good at this negotiation malarkey lol Set the price and stick to it until they inevitably pay up like last year with Harry Mags

£500m upfront, no installments.

• Haha 1

It is pretty remarkable how we keep adding value to unknown or surplus to requirement players. Someone at the club knows what they're doing. I'd hate to see Wilf go, because as a player i think he's brilliant and as a person he seems very humble and grateful for the opportunity he's been given. Maybe it's the attitude that we look for in a player.

Money and history aside i believe we are a better team for Wilf at present. Settled team, manager and a club on the rise with an owner who's ambitious and classy. When he leaves i doubt it would be for a messed up Man Utd, i'd see him at a Real Madrid/Bayern/Juventus club.

The thing to remember is Brendan will hold a lot of stock with players. He's worked abroad, is a footballing mind and did well with Liverpool (except for the slip) getting them as close to the title as they'd been in nearly 30 years, plus the Celtic job gave him a lot of European management. He has a track record of doing things to improve clubs. 

I'm not saying he's perfect but if you're a player, right now, they only pull to Man United is the wages and the branding opportunities. 

He has to be our most important player, he is probably the best player in his position in the premier league, one of the best in Europe we would be looking at a premier league record fee to let him go for sure. He is only going to get better and is already a top player.

Top money or forget making a offer, to buy the best you have to pay top money.

Ndidi doesn't seem to be the type of player who is overly ambitious.....the kiss the badge type and then push for a move, he seems to be content with us and he's doing his degree at the university.  I think we might keep him for another year or two if we play in the champions league.

21 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Ndidi doesn't seem to be the type of player who is overly ambitious.....the kiss the badge type and then push for a move, he seems to be content with us and he's doing his degree at the university.  I think we might keep him for another year or two if we play in the champions league.

Agreed. Maybe ambitious is the wrong word as it would have took a huge amount of ambition to get to where he is today and I believe the club and our owners are very ambitious.

But he does seem like a humble guy who as long as he and is family are happy and the club continues to move in the right direction and match his ambition he would stay.

We need to make him one of the top earners at the club asap if he isn't already.

Edited by The whole world smiles

Also good mates with itchy. I believe he's happy here doing his degree with playing football. Really depends if he wants to force a move. Although i don't get that impression maybe tweak his existing contract and up his pay partially to ward off any potential serious threat. 

Typical Man U trying to subdue teams that are now starting to genuinely threaten the standard top 4 on a regular basis.

On 15/06/2020 at 00:07, foxfanazer said:

Our most important an irreplaceable player alongside Vardy. Unfortunately we'll be forced into finding a Vardy replacement soon enough but we ain't gonna find another KANTE 

Hang on a minute ...   

On 15/06/2020 at 11:42, tetly said:

He has to be our most important player, he is probably the best player in his position in the premier league, one of the best in Europe we would be looking at a premier league record fee to let him go for sure. He is only going to get better and is already a top player.

Top money or forget making a offer, to buy the best you have to pay top money.

U wot m8? 

75D385B9-7576-4904-ADA0-25B8C52E7AC9.jpeg