Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Congratulations Liverpool

Why are we congratulating Liverpool on a Leicester City fan forum?

Get this shite off here. Go and message your Liverpool supporting mates or go onto a Liverpool fan forum if you're that desperate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rusko187 said:

Edit: To add, of the idiot Liverpool fans, strangely they're all born and bred from Leicester. ACTUAL Liverpool fans from Liverpool have been largely decent.

Yeah man. Scousers are sound. 

Glory hunting gobshites from the East Midlands are not. 

• Like 1

The club itself is fine, and the current team is outstanding, but the self-righteous, holier than thou fans, especially the legions of them with Leicestershire accents (who have no connection with Liverpool and have rarely if ever been to Anfield) are simply unbearable.

Needless to say I shall be avoiding them like the plague (literally) for the foreseeable future...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

The club itself is fine, and the current team is outstanding, but the self-righteous, holier than thou fans, especially the legions of them with Leicestershire accents (who have no connection with Liverpool and have rarely if ever been to Anfield) are simply unbearable.

Needless to say I shall be avoiding them like the plague (literally) for the foreseeable future...

Couldn't of said it better, My irrational  hatred comes solely from school in the 80s where i was one of the only Leicester fans . Dick heads would wait at the school gates to take the piss even though this school was in Leicester . Had the twats on facebook crowing since last night . To be fair a few converted in the early 90s, when i bumped into on pen 3 would deny ever been Liverpool fans:D

• Like 1

My dislike goes back to the FA Cup semi final at Villa Park '74 when a filthy Liverpudlian blew his nose on my mates City scarf. 

Their fans caused massive trouble in Leicester during the 70's but the media reported they were just cheeky Scousers and the most knowledgeable fans in the country. The BBC love in has been sickening conveniently forgetting how they got English clubs banned from Europe for 5 seasons. 

Horrible, horrible club. No class, none worse. 

• Like 1

I don't mind somebody different winning it (other than Man City). However, with it being Liverpool, we'll never hear the end of it. We all know what Liverpool supporters are like.

I do actually feel slightly sorry for them. They've obviously won the league very convincingly, but it will always be remembered as 'the coronavirus season'.

Edited by Saxondale
Clarity

4 hours ago, Koke said:

The most impressive thing is Klopp has msde runners/cloggers like Wijnaldum, Henderson etc into consistent world beaters. Klopp is incredible in that regard, despite being a cvnt.

We remembrr the shower Liverpool were when he came in. They had clowns in defence and a clown in goal. He took his time but he turned that mess around. 

He came to Liverpool with a plan. If you read his first interviews back in 2015, the man had a clear idea of what he wanted to achieve and how. His record at Liverpool is nothing short of fantastic. What also amazes me is how he motivates his players and keeps them hungry. They were were crushed by Madrid in Kiev yet won the CL the very next year. They failed to win the PL by one point last season with only one defeat, everybody said it will destroy their morale, yet they win it in the next one with 7 seven games to spare.

I don't think he'll be as dominant as say Fergie's Man United, but he certainly left his print in the league. 

• Like 1

Got to say Klopp has done a pretty impressive job.

Don't really dislike Liverpool particularly (I was born in '91, so all the glory supporters I've known have been Man United fans), other than the fact that a few in the media want to suck them off all the time. Better them than Spurs, Arsenal or Man United. 

The only thing that annoys me about Liverpool winning it is that it was funny when we had a Premier League win and they didn't lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Congratulations to all the Leicestershire Liverpool fans that have followed them since their uncle once went on a Beatles tour and who would go to Anfield 'if' they could get a ticket. I don't know how the club would survive without you. 

'It means more'. Don't forget. 

Its such a self indulgent phrase isnt it considering how much they've won historically.

If anything, nothing the Sky top 6 will achieve will ever mean more to them than our title will mean to us.

• Like 1

Some of you don't half sound bitter.

Most Scousers/Liverpool fans showed more class when we won the league than  a lot of people on this board.

Edited by ajthefox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

I find the Liverpool hate a bit strange to be honest. Most ot the Liverpool fans I've met are sound. Spurs, Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal etc much worse collectively as fans

Don't forget Manchester City fans with their "Everybody hates us" attitude.