Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

Obviously desperate for a win tonight but more than anything i just want to see every single player giving 100% effort.

That’s all most Leicester fans ask for and although they rarely don’t  I’m not sure it’s been the case in the 3 games since we’ve been back.

Come on Leicester!! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Yeah, Albrighton is a crossing robot and would cross it in if he was the only player on the pitch. The front group need to become more dynamic, like Man U and Man City have been going forward. 

Gray has been the only player that's appeared to play to our strengths IMO. 

I don’t necessarily see that as a negative. The team knows he will deliver a cross into the box, it’s usually of good quality too, so it’s down to them to get into the box and on the end of it. I agree it looks unbalanced with only Vardy in there (potentially) but can’t knock Marc for what he does and delivers. 

11 minutes ago, Mark said:

Forget Mendidi I was thinking Tielemans and Ndidi, they'd be less running for Youri too and I'm sure that's the type of role he plays for Belgium.

Hear ya, but for me Tielemans has to get forward and be more box to box. He has vision, passing ability and is creative - he can also shoot. For me he needs to be higher up the pitch in the 4141.

Looking forward to this!

I refuse to participate in the negativity.  Yes, Leicester has not played well recently.  However, I believe the squad will turn it around.

Everton  1 - 2 Leicester

Go Foxes!

• Like 2

Just now, Angus Scott said:

It is staggering that Albrighton is still starting for us, I doubt that he would get in any other Premier League side

Shows our lack of options out wide. We really need a winger who will score/assist consistently.

22 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Understand Albrighton playing for his defensive aspects but jesus christ these team screams 0 goals and Albrighton floated crosses to 1 person in the box. Prove me wrong Leicester.

He is great in The defensive box, how many penalties has he given away?

• Haha 1