Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

Perez still suffering a bit from his knock that kept him out at the beginning of the restart? is he on the bench?

edit Bench posted as i was writing. As you were

Edited by urban fox

1 minute ago, jonthefox said:

Gwon then 

That bloody player!!! That bloody formation!! Rodgers is gone and smells of cheese. Ever since he said Covid like walking up Kilimanjaro, it's like walking up Everest watching these ****ers for ninety minutes. 

13 minutes ago, Mark said:

Same formation. Can't understand why we don't try the 4231 with Perez or even Barnes as number 10, this isn't working at the moment.

I see your logic but not sure I can cope with another double pivot manager :ph34r:

For me it's our most balanced side. We will have a 3v2 on them in the midfield, and Gomes/Sigurdsson won't expose Youri's lack of pace. I'm not sure Maddison deserves to start at the moment, even if he's fully fit.

Barnes can trouble Coleman down the left.

We just have to be very careful of that ball over the top to the front two that we've seen us struggle with a lot in the past dozen games or so. Wilf will need a solid performance in there.

We can win this. Show some grit, fight, and energy and we will.

• Like 2

We have to show that we want it, passion, commitment and desire required.

We do that we have a chance. We don't bother to show up metaphorically speaking, it'll be another defeat.

• Like 1