Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

15 minutes ago, Al-aLondon-Foxile said:

I don’t necessarily see that as a negative. The team knows he will deliver a cross into the box, it’s usually of good quality too, so it’s down to them to get into the box and on the end of it. I agree it looks unbalanced with only Vardy in there (potentially) but can’t knock Marc for what he does and delivers. 

It's very difficult to get on the end of a cross that's floated in as it takes so much time to come down the defenders and goal keeper have time to position themselves and they have a huge height advantage.

Just now, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Feck i get all the prem games on my Now TV phone only subscription. But its only the Prem channel. They have stuck this on a channel i dont have. Help!!!

Scroll down to sky sports action 👍

3 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Feck i get all the prem games on my Now TV phone only subscription. But its only the Prem channel. They have stuck this on a channel i dont have. Help!!!

im in the same boat pal

7 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Just heard due to lockdown the cameramen can't film the game so they're going to show it in 2D football manager style

390621072_bulkballchase1.png.068ced2833f

Can we put the cheat code in to get unlimited transfer kitty? 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Looks wildly attacking to me. Hopefully we can catch them on the counter a few times.

Fancy Barnes up against Coleman.

Do we know how to counter these days we get the ball and pass it around the back four 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

He hasnt given away a stupid penalty in a while, it is destined to be tonight

Everton haven't has a penalty all season, with how obliging we are, you know it'll be tonight.