Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

Understand Albrighton playing for his defensive aspects but jesus christ these team screams 0 goals and Albrighton floated crosses to 1 person in the box. Prove me wrong Leicester.

Edited by lgfualol

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Hope Albrighton proves me wrong but he did nothing against Chelsea to warrant a start and was dire against Watford. 

He’s I feel cover for Justin as he can defend better than Pérez. 

Didn’t he hit the bar against Chelsea?

I‘d expect to see Pérez and Maddison early in the second half.

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Hope Albrighton proves me wrong but he did nothing against Chelsea to warrant a start and was dire against Watford. 

Yeah, Albrighton is a crossing robot and would cross it in if he was the only player on the pitch. The front group need to become more dynamic, like Man U and Man City have been going forward. 

Gray has been the only player that's appeared to play to our strengths IMO. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I see your logic but not sure I can cope with another double pivot manager :ph34r:

Forget Mendidi I was thinking Tielemans and Ndidi, they'd be less running for Youri too and I'm sure that's the type of role he plays for Belgium.

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Understand Albrighton playing for his defensive aspects but jesus christ these team screams 0 goals and Albrighton floated crosses to 1 person in the box. Prove me wrong Leicester.

When we're third we shouldn't be going to defend. Play Perez and Vardy, go for it. Abrighton will offer us nothing aside from a few crosses which we don't connect with.

Nobody is near Vardy and nobody runs past him in support.

Edited by Fox92

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

When we're third we shouldn't be going to defend. Play Perez and Vardy, go for it. Abrighton will offer us nothing aside from a few crosses which we don't connect with.

he links up well with Vardy hopefully thats the plan

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Looks wildly attacking to me. Hopefully we can catch them on the counter a few times.

Fancy Barnes up against Coleman.

Sigurdsson and Gomes as pair seems a bit porous, I don’t have any faith in us taking advantage though 

Glad Praet starting, probably about the team I would have picked although would have gone for Perez over Kevin as I felt we looked poorer without him against Chelsea. Maybe still not fully fit. Come on, we can do this!! Win tonight and our position still looking healthy. Come on you blues! X 

• Like 2