Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates 2

21 hours ago, dobbylcfc said:

Jay is such a amazing artist i have 20” x16” of vardy from the great escape season.

I have the vardy one. The 2015/16 title one, signed fuchs, kasper and madders ones.

Bloke needs to stop painting as it's costing me a fortune in prints and frames lol

He's also just done my boy a 1 off painted kasper face mask. Which i pick up tomorrow.

Screenshot_20200816-133558_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I have the vardy one. The 2015/16 title one, signed fuchs, kasper and madders ones.

Bloke needs to stop painting as it's costing me a fortune in prints and frames lol

He's also just done my boy a 1 off painted kasper face mask. Which i pick up tomorrow.

Screenshot_20200816-133558_Gallery.jpg

Kasper, he saves what he wants.

15 minutes ago, mad biker said:

I was turned away from site today and everyone was evacuated, a case of covid apparently :-(  had a bluddy van full of clobber for delivery as well, totally fcucked up my run  Grrrrrr !

****ing hell don't tell Frank she'll have the place nuked.

15 hours ago, mad biker said:

All good today, was one worker showing symptoms apparently, tested negative, so all as you were, went today, a shit load of trees, shrubs, plants, chippings etc delivered by the landscapers, the face of the site will change dramatically and quickly I would say, still think the building is a long way off though, what I do know is that it is a bluddy long walk from one end to the other, all up and down, when you are carrying stuff :-)  back tomorrow with more !

Photos 🤔

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Ah yes, potentially risk his employment so you can see the training ground develop 

Oh you sound like the wife. 

No i can't share the photos, because you will post them on social media.

Ok she's correct but what a spoil sport lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Oh you sound like the wife. 

No i can't share the photos, because you will post them on social media.

Ok she's correct but what a spoil sport lol

received_332779651190377.jpeg.e054d0a40b676573dd60d8b5bdca0d1b.jpeg

Nah I know I'm being a proper bore here, but if any of them could've shared bits I'm sure they would. 

3 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Does my head in that the media keep referring to the new training ground being 'at Charnwood'. Who uses a local authority name when describing the location of a place?!

You appear to be confusing the media with people who give a s1ht about reporting factual information :huh: