Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates 2

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

Noticed these on LinkedIn this morning. A company called Toppesfield has been doing the asphalt surfacing on the job, and the Contracts Manager had posted these. 

18728BC2-59B0-43AE-9A67-93877638E6DC.jpeg

EBEB8290-0545-491E-ABDB-FFA43D7B70F9.jpeg

Ta!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...it's strange how people are willing to throw someone under a bus!!!

I am sure naming the individual releasing these photos is not exactly good form.

Why? It's not a crime to release these photos? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...it's strange how people are willing to throw someone under a bus!!!

I am sure naming the individual releasing these photos is not exactly good form.

Who's throwing them under a bus?

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I would have thought the security surrounding the development was partly to do with taking photographs and publishing on a public forum!!!

They have put them on linked in? You do realise that's slightly bigger than this forum? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...it was mentioned that the person responsible for the release of these photos and the position they hold in the company carrying out the work!!!

That they posted on their own LinkedIn profile. A lot of companies have done that already to varying degrees :dunno:

On 24/08/2020 at 17:38, UHDrive said:

True. Hopefully some of our deadwood will be under that screed. I'm sure they'll not be missed.

they will be digging up Andy King in 200 years and parading him around the city with his prem league medal and bones the only thing intact. long live the king

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...it was mentioned that the person responsible for the release of these photos and the position they hold in the company carrying out the work!!!

Why link it to my post then?

16 hours ago, StanSP said:

Wish STH would get this privilege lol

You will. You will bw asked to pay 70 quid for a 1 in 4 chance of a tour. If drawn you will then pay a further £45 to attend the 90 minute tour with a select 8000 others.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Haha 2

On 26/08/2020 at 12:22, Collymore said:

You do realise companies have social media arms and they use it to showcase their work via it? 

I wouldn’t be showcasing that second pic, shoddy tarmac around the manhole, should’ve sealed it first before taking the pic so it does look good online.

• Like 1