Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates 2

8 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Just landscaping/roads & snagging hopefully! Can't see it being complete before October but boy does it have sex appeal šŸ’„

IMG-20200819-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20200819-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20200819-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20200819-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200819-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20200819-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20200819-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200819-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20200819-WA0005.jpg

Where are they from?

Airplane hanger looks nice.

The other buildings remind me of USSR State Architecture. Authoritarian. Enough brown already.

23 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Just landscaping/roads & snagging hopefully! Can't see it being complete before October but boy does it have sex appeal šŸ’„

(pics)

Wow. It's beautiful. First time I've seen any real detail up close. Looks next level. Can't wait to see it completed.

• Like 2

Yes far too much bronze/gold/brown panelling. I understand it's probably got to be in keeping with the landscape, same reason the indoor pitch has a part grass roof but you'd hardly know what our club colours were from these images. Obviously going for the subtle look.Ā Hopefully the interior will be more blue, looks incredible either way.

5 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Looks fantastic. If I was a player and Leicester were after me along with other teams of similar standing, knowing this place would be my 9-5 would probably swing the decision

It'll be a huge factor when players see a state of the art training facility, up there with the best in europe, in tandem with the good brand of football we tryĀ to playĀ 

• Like 1