Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

VARDY - 100.

34 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I know we were slating him recently but on reflection maybe he's just guilty of his own success. 

Legend and one of our best ever.

Nah he's been dog shit. That miss just before Barnes gave him an open goal was horrific haha.

Glad he's finally hit it though, just for the team. He's clearly undroppable to Rodgers so best if he's scoring goals.

Congratulations! Stocksbridge to the Premier League 100 club. Testament to his character after nearly giving up with us.

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

“Not a natural finisher” Vardy is 49 PL goals behind Michael Owen having played 119 games fewer lol 

Some of the sly criticism he gets honestly amazes me. Look at the list of players he's hit 100 goals quicker than, all at an age of 27 onwards. 

37 minutes ago, Stadt said:

“Not a natural finisher” Vardy is 49 PL goals behind Michael Owen having played 119 games fewer lol 

There was a lot of snobbery about Vardy. He has worked his way from knockbacks, rejections to be prolific at every level he's played at. I mean, he's scored against Italy, Holland, Germany at international level too.

He was never a non-league player in the first place but any player reaching 100 goals in six top flight seasons is a wonderful record.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

The word legend is often over-used on here (i.e Andy King), however there is no doubt that Jamie truly is a legend in the history of our club

Enjoy him while you can, you will never see his like again as he is irreplaceable.

Arguably our greatest ever player, with what we have achieved and him just scoring for fun. An incredible record for any player at PL level

Edited by foxes_rule1978