Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

VARDY - 100.

16 hours ago, TrentFox said:

£1m = 100 PL goals @ £10k per goal. Simply astonishing. Astonishing. I reckon he knew that trophy was sitting around waiting to be presented. Such a weight off his shoulders. Hopefully. He’s been an absolute legend. 

That's not including assists, the championship goals, the cup goals and just the sheer joy he has winding up opposition fans.

That is £1m very well spent.

• Like 2

Just now, Captain... said:

That's not including assists, the championship goals, the cup goals and just the sheer joy he has winding up opposition fans.

That is £1m very well spent.

It's hard to imagine any of this happening without Vardy

9 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I love Vardy and he’s an absolute legend but not a chance he makes 150.

Hopefully he gets the golden boot(probably only needs 2/3 more goals to get that). Then next season see how he does.

I can see him having 1 more good season as a regular player then it might be too much for his legs(you never know).

I think it’ll be great if he can get to the 120 range. 150 is beyond him I think.

Personally id love him to stay until he retires and even in a season or 2 down the line, if he’s not a starter regularly , he’s that much of A legend , we should give him a contract as a squad player anyway.

I don't know about that. I think he's got 3 seasons left. (cross fingers) 

49 goals in 3 seasons easy for him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, enmac said:

I don't know about that. I think he's got 3 seasons left. (cross fingers) 

49 goals in 3 seasons easy for him. 

Sheringham scored for West Ham aged 40 years 8 months. 

Kevin Phillips played in the PL aged 40.

2 hours ago, richieboy said:

Hopefully when he retires there will be something for him at Leicester City, other than that perhaps he can join Peter Crouch as a double act

Really want a statue of his Eagle celebration that he did vs Palace. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Absolute legend. He needs aanother trophy and few my European adventures before he Hangs up his boots. Alongside Kasper, he has been a great great player for us. 

I still remember him coming on against Boro all those years ago, giving away the pen and thinking, that’s it for him. Hard work during the summer and lovely finish on the opening day of the next season, against the same opponent was the start of a beautiful relationship. 

54 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Absolute legend. He needs aanother trophy and few my European adventures before he Hangs up his boots. Alongside Kasper, he has been a great great player for us. 

I still remember him coming on against Boro all those years ago, giving away the pen and thinking, that’s it for him. Hard work during the summer and lovely finish on the opening day of the next season, against the same opponent was the start of a beautiful relationship. 

I remember that boro game. I was fuming. Kasper saved it though and it was very late on in the game. Him and Drinkwater I thought were nowhere near the level that season and they came back to be probably our best two players when we were promoted the following season. 

On 05/07/2020 at 20:24, shailen said:

Really want a statue of his Eagle celebration that he did vs Palace. 

Just a classic....I reckon when I  die that Image will be somewhere in the forefront...Every Single celebration is an event,comparable to

Shane Warne's every Ashes ball bowled...

He will have form dips,but hes the one player,you don t sub,or Not start with....33 fk off..!! He has red Bull with both his cornflakes and weetabix..!! 

He will be Mr Leicester for some more years yet..!! & wouldnt Surprise me if Schmeichel doesn't accompany him until the end...