Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Man City CAS

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

a major point is that Pep has said he will walk if they are found guilty of any financial misdemeanours 

I don’t see him rowing back on this so that could be a pretty big sanction for them on its own ….

...boo hoo, we are being picked on!!!

Perhaps the best opportunity for him to leave, he has probably become bored now and this is a great way to bow out, under principle.

Drop them them a few leagues, it will make little difference to them. They will just continue the narrative of being put upon and being scapegoated. The brand will not be affected. 

An Olympic athlete loses his gold medal years down the line, Carl Lewis had to give one back through the actions of another team mate, Bolt had to give medals back as well, a gold medal is bigger than finishing in the top four in the Premier League, get them sent down as far as we can. Take away League Titles as well.

• Like 1

Suppose my issue with this is the tunnel vision, in as much as is it really better to remove the villain when it’s clear the same villains are involved in deposing them and seek to benefit from it.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 3

The worst that will happen to them is that they'll be hit with a hefty fine and a transfer ban covering 2 windows.

The most likely thing that will happen is that they'll receive a sternly written email and a hefty fine that their owners will search down the back of their sofas for loose change to cover it.

No way they get expelled from the premier league, because that hurts the brand of the premier league. They won't get a points deduction, because again it hurts the premier league brand by removing them from the title race.

This has bigger repercussions for teams like Newcastle as they'd have probably tried the same things over the next few years but won't now in case they get caught. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Sky are @MattFox is shameless, that’s not what it says at all. lol

Its the rest of the big 6, which I guess is the rest of Premier League as far as are concerned!

:P

Edited by Dahnsouff
Correction

1 minute ago, sdb said:

I want to invest in this story, but you just know the sanction won't match the scale of corruption. It's a real opportunity to inject some integrity and transparency into a game that so many of us love, but are losing a passion for.

I would suggest this would be ideologically sound were it not for those who are most in favour of dispensing this justice…

12 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sky are @MattFox is shameless, that’s not what it says at all. lol

Its the rest of the big 6, which I guess is the rest of Premier League as far as are concerned!

:P

If the other clubs don't want them gone too then they don't have much of a self-preservation drive do they?

3 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

If the other clubs don't want them gone too then they don't have much of a self-preservation drive do they?

I don’t think the other clubs reasons would be inline with the public at large though, and surely that desire for competitive cleanliness is what we would want to be the outcome of all of this?

4 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Fear not subjects, Lord Baron Pannick is on his way to fight the just cause of the multi billionaires.