Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Man City CAS

Ok we are 4th currently with 4 games left so it’s in our own hands. If we can’t do it then we are probably not good enough to be in it anyway. We have just fallen short probably of breaking this year into the top 4 , squad depth inexperience is going to cost us. We will still have some great away days hopefully in cities that are better than lots of you think . Enjoy shipmates if we are good enough we will beet Man Utd last day if we don’t we have to accept our cannon lacked a bit of powder.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I don’t care if some average Joe in Spain, Serbia or Slovakia is more interested in us than Man City.

I do care about seeing Leicester in the Champions League - I’m pissed off at the fact that Man City can buy their way to success, be proven to cheat and just have it overturned because they have more money than anyone else. 

If we don't make it to the CL, we can only blame ourselves. We put ourselves in this situation.

Man City cheating has nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

I did used to feel that if we don't make top four it would be a big cock up by the team but when you look at the squads of Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and the money thrown around by the likes of Everton who always seem to snaffle the players we are after.

Having so many games in quick succession only highlights how poor our squad is. 

The fact that we held on to third for so long is nothing short of remarkable.

• Like 1

Guest ttfn
2 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

If we don't make it to the CL, we can only blame ourselves. We put ourselves in this situation.

Man City cheating has nothing to do with it.

Well it does doesn’t it?

Because if Man City hadn’t broken the rules who’s to say they’d be in the top 4?

We’d not be qualifying on a technicality, we’d be qualifying based on being one of the 4 highest placed English teams who didn’t break Uefa’s rules.

Guest ttfn
1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Let's just wait for official confirmation from those undertaking the review and take it from there.

Where’s the fun in that?

I hope he's just going off what Guardiola has said today.

It would be truly remarkable to see CAS completely exonerate them given the evidence on the table, and the fact that UEFA are the authority here.

Makes our task extremely difficult now. But we've done difficult before.

Just now, Stevosevic said:

Ffs. 

Who is the source? Reputable?

Man City fan that has been employed by Man City themselves at times in the past (including this season).

I still believe that Man City are trying to put out positive statements in the hope they can keep their players happy and keep sponsors paying. Make it sound like they are being hard done by.

I would be gobsmacked if they are completely exonerated. 

• Like 3