The whole system is corrupt, right from the top down to the refs and var. Mind, if we win all our remaining game, it won't matter anyway.

Edited by yorkie1999

Nothing less then I expected to be honest, sets no example for other teams at all, may aswell do what you want

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Man city aren't part of the euro elite. Never will be. They aren't box office

I'd actually go as far to claim that your average footballing Joe in Spain, Serbia or Slovakia would be more interested in us than them. 

I don’t care if some average Joe in Spain, Serbia or Slovakia is more interested in us than Man City.

I do care about seeing Leicester in the Champions League - I’m pissed off at the fact that Man City can buy their way to success, be proven to cheat and just have it overturned because they have more money than anyone else. 

• Like 1

Just now, copunk said:

Nothing less then I expected to be honest, sets no example for other teams at all, may aswell do what you want

We would get the book thrown at us if we did the same. They'd make an example of us.

Ok we are 4th currently with 4 games left so it’s in our own hands. If we can’t do it then we are probably not good enough to be in it anyway. We have just fallen short probably of breaking this year into the top 4 , squad depth inexperience is going to cost us. We will still have some great away days hopefully in cities that are better than lots of you think . Enjoy shipmates if we are good enough we will beet Man Utd last day if we don’t we have to accept our cannon lacked a bit of powder.

• Like 2

Just now, Grebfromgrebland said:

They have owners that can make any country in the world uncomfortable.

They have genuine power.

So what we’ve learnt from this tribunal is we need to get either Kim Jong Un or Donald Trump on our side to have a chance of being able to compete with Manchester ****ing City.

"sounding like" 

"Nothing confirmed yet"

"we may find out tomorrow or Monday" 

Very vague, Wouldn't get too worked up till there's an official announcement. 

Edited by The whole world smiles
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I don’t care if some average Joe in Spain, Serbia or Slovakia is more interested in us than Man City.

I do care about seeing Leicester in the Champions League - I’m pissed off at the fact that Man City can buy their way to success, be proven to cheat and just have it overturned because they have more money than anyone else. 

If we don't make it to the CL, we can only blame ourselves. We put ourselves in this situation.

Man City cheating has nothing to do with it.

• Like 2

I did used to feel that if we don't make top four it would be a big cock up by the team but when you look at the squads of Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and the money thrown around by the likes of Everton who always seem to snaffle the players we are after.

Having so many games in quick succession only highlights how poor our squad is. 

The fact that we held on to third for so long is nothing short of remarkable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

If we don't make it to the CL, we can only blame ourselves. We put ourselves in this situation.

Man City cheating has nothing to do with it.

Well it does doesn’t it?

Because if Man City hadn’t broken the rules who’s to say they’d be in the top 4?

We’d not be qualifying on a technicality, we’d be qualifying based on being one of the 4 highest placed English teams who didn’t break Uefa’s rules.

• Like 3

Let's just wait for official confirmation from those undertaking the review and take it from there.

Edited by Stuntman_Mike
  • Like 2