Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Man City CAS

"We believe the other European club competitions are not living up to its potentials. European club competitions should be exciting. We think the first phases have a lot of inconsequential matches which could be filled with so much more excitement."

There's a simple solution to that. Remove the seedings.

Let anyone draw anyone like the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

But they wouldn't do that either as it risks dumping the big boys out early

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Love that burnley and newcastle got involved here. Neither of them would have been affected by it in the slightest (at the time) but doing the right thing. 

If i remember rightly wolves were just behind us at the time so also probably doing it for self gain. 

9 hours ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

Would any Leicester fan swap our last ten years for anything in the world?

I certainly wouldn't.

No not really..."It's simply our story"

And holds us proud..

But the North London houses have kept their Euro clock ticking,with only a couple of seasons needed to rebuild n reasses...

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Boo-fucking-hoo.

The worlds against Manchester City narrative.

”Completely innocent”…well no, they’re not, didn’t they get fined. You don’t get fined for being “completely innocent”, the punishment might not hurt them, it might be pigeon feed to them but that doesn’t mean they were proven innocent.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Boo-fucking-hoo.

”Completely innocent”…well no, they’re not, didn’t they get fined. You don’t get fined for being “completely innocent”, the punishment might not hurt them, it might be pigeon feed to them but that doesn’t mean they were proven innocent.

I assume what he means by that is that they were cleared of the breaches they were accused of, which is ultimately true. The fine was for not co-operating with UEFA's investigation.

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Boo-fucking-hoo.

1 minute ago, Guest said:

I assume what he means by that is that they were cleared of the breaches they were accused of, which is ultimately true. The fine was for not co-operating with UEFA's investigation.

Didn't they get off on a technicality as opposed to being found innocent? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Didn't they get off on a technicality as opposed to being found innocent? 

Effectively yeah if I understand it correctly - it was ruled there was insufficient evidence but that was partly just because some of it was older than the five years UEFA's rules allow. I would agree "completely innocent" may be a fairly generous interpretation of the verdict was but was just pointing out the fine was a punishment for them not co-operating rather than doing what they were accused of.

39 minutes ago, Matt said:

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Man City are so weird. The fans, the players, the manager. They all think everyone is out to get them. 

Do the fans still boo the CL music?

I find it so ironic when they call Liverpool fans “always the victim”. They’re just as worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Man City are so weird. The fans, the players, the manager. They all think everyone is out to get them. 

I find it so ironic when they call Liverpool fans “always the victim”. They’re just as worse.

On 07/02/2023 at 08:21, Matt said:

Anyway will this result in Man City fans booing the Premier League anthem? Probably.

They’re the most bizarre club ever.

Boo the Champions League anthem, pretending they don’t care about the competition (Yet panic like fuck when they were threatened with a ban)  - despite being desperate to win it. 

Try and break up the Champions League up - despite being desperate to win it.

Try and break up the Premier League and the English pyramid (Along with others).

They have the most “We’re always being picked on”, “Why always us”, chip on their shoulders attitude, Man City have arguably overtaken Liverpool in those stakes.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

In fairness, everyone is out to get them.

Because they're ****ing cheats.

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

image.png.f15e5ebe0d556fcf233c98fbe3839479.png

Ohhh, so it the nine who are in the wrong now?

As opposed to the greedy six (of which I realise some are named the in the nine).

Rightio. :schmike:

A cheater complaining that victims of his club's cheating would want his club punished for cheating.

His arrogance is astonishing.

• Like 4

Honestly, I couldn't think of a club I dislike more than Man City. Everything about them is false and it's blatant they have been finding things to get where they are! When Liverpool were competing for titles with them, I felt I was the only one backing them.. do not want that plastic club to win anything!

• Like 3

Not read this thread for a while but just read that pep named us as one of the previous original 9 who complained last time and needed to respond.

THANK FCUK FOR THAT, NOW GO **** YOURSELVES & THE WHOLE STINKING ROTTEN CARCASS OF YOUR SHITTY CLUB.

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 3