Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

Just now, ttfn said:

I had a lot of pride in that team and manager. That was one bad apple. 

I'm not comparing the situations like for like in the slightest. Just the emotion. 

I feel as apoplectic at Rodgers and Kasper as I was with Kermogant then. 

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Because he changed the formation when it didn’t need changing. It’s pretty simple, he takes a chunk of the blame. You can’t legislate for mistakes but it was bleeding obvious the mistakes were negative and were inviting pressure. 

He made a defensive substitution when the game was begging to be killed off. 

This led to 15 minutes of pressure from the restart and culminated in the first goal. 

Wouldn't have happened without the change to the shape and attitude of the team 

• Like 2

Just now, Mehrez said:

Rubbish. Taking off a forward doesn’t cause Schmeichel into two brain dead mistakes

Schmeichel doesn't make those mistakes when we are dominating. This is on Brendan. He changed the momentum.

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

He is and rightly so.

That sub completely destroyed our forward line. We already were playing with 5 defenders and a DM and their heads were hanging. They were for the taking and that sub gave them hope, we surrendered the game. 2 goals in quick succession and players lost their head. Fvck that, this one is on him.

Absolutely,  we need to win a game and Albrighton gets injured and he brings Bennett on??? Then Iheanacho off for Praet at half time, what does that suggest? Don't get me wrong, I like Praet and for me would be on the pitch, but for Iheanacho? 

Rodgers is a pretender, a full of the blarney salesman with nothing to back it up .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

And that caused Kasper to kick it straight at Wilf did it?

No, but it wouldn't have mattered if we showed more urgency and tucked them in.

I know that might sound like I'm simplifying, but they were there for the taking.

Guest Mee-9

That substitution at half time completely killed it.

Praet offers nothing at all in this squad. Bringing him on for a striker was ridiculous. Even if Nacho is injured, bring on Gray or Barnes. 

Over-rated and overpaid manager. 

4 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Rodgers fault because...?

Because he had upset the teams rhythm. Since half time we have lost control of midfield, by bringing on another midfielder. Go figure that ???? Which brings pressure.