Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

He completely changed the dynamic of the match with his moronic half time changes.

when you are only 1-0 up you can’t just sit on it and hope no1 has a brain fart.

its 100% on Rodgers 

Rubbish. Taking off a forward doesn’t cause Schmeichel into two brain dead mistakes

Just now, That_Dude said:

Puel got some quite big scalps and he didn't have half the the team Rodgers has. 

He had a lot more than half the team Rodgers has.

5 minutes ago, Isle of Wight Fox 86 said:

Can I ask how this is all down to BR? Kasper kicking the ball into Ndidi, and Ndidi then taking down Wilson, which that was a stone wall penalty, then Cags booting the player?? Complete idiot... 

Whilst the subs were stupid, he can't take all the blame for the last 5 minutes or so. 

Yes he can. 

We were superior in every department and my only criticism was we weren't further ahead. 

But, no need to change it at half time (unless injury) 

Taking Nacho off and isolating Vardy totally changed the momentum of the game, especially after Ake went off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, L3n9a said:

Because he took off a striker and added an extra midfielder at half time, could you not arrive at that conclusion on your own? 

Absolutely! I was fuming at half time. We were so comfortable and he’s tinkered for no reason! If he’d made that decision with 20 to go I’d understand. But honestly it’s the most baffling change I’ve seen in years

• Like 3