Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I just cannot work out why those subs were made at half time. Just no reason for it. We were in total control and their defenders were shitting it against 2 strikers.

Only one sub Stan ?

problem is we didn’t seem to know how we were set up 

Bournemouth haven’t won since lockdown, can’t buy a win til these bottle jobs turn up.

All those calling for Rodgers to go need to look at the same players that play for half season, every season, we are cruising to kasper gifted them a goal, how can you prepare for that.

Just now, jmono84 said:

I think I’d sub Kasper to make a point... I’m normally kicking off but I’m just too flabbergasted about what’s happened!

What a disgusting performance!

Can we sub the manager instead?

Just now, Monsell1976 said:

Bournemouth haven’t won since lockdown, can’t buy a win til these bottle jobs turn up.

All those calling for Rodgers to go need to look at the same players that play for half season, every season, we are cruising to kasper gifted them a goal, how can you prepare for that.

They can’t score, had 7 shots in total since lockdown and Rodgers sticks on every defender he has got...