Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home

I think I'd like to see Fuchs play as a LCB with Evans and Bennett... I think Morgan would be too dangerous pace wise. 

Play Barnes and Gray as very attacking wing backs and let's go for them.

Kasper

Bennett. Evans.  Fuchs

Gray.                                          Barnes

Ndidi        Tielemans

Perez

Vardy. Nacho

• Like 1

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Genuinely thinking of heading out for a 2 hour walk without my phone whilst this is on. Not sure I can watch another 90 minutes of football after that second half today. 

Can I come too?  (Obviously whilst remaining 2m away?)

13 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I think I'd like to see Fuchs play as a LCB with Evans and Bennett... I think Morgan would be too dangerous pace wise. 

Play Barnes and Gray as very attacking wing backs and let's go for them.

Kasper

Bennett. Evans.  Fuchs

Gray.                                          Barnes

Ndidi        Tielemans

Perez

Vardy. Nacho

Agree with this, but if Albrighton is fit, he needs to play instead of  Gray. I'd also put Fuchs in wide for Barnes and Morgan in the middle.

I think Perez in the hole works well. Boy could we do with someone who can hold up the ball! Recall Slim?

Edited by Foxhateram

More about our reaction than anything else.

Its time for some of those players to show they are sorry for downing tools at half time today.

Need those picked to bust a gut and show some passion. If we lose but play out our skins I'd almost accept that now.

Another gutless performance would be hard to take.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monsell1976 said:

Ward

Evans   Fuchs Bennett 

albrighton   wilf   tielmans preat Justin 

Nacho

Vardy

Hope this isn't a serious suggestion.

One truly abysmal 45 minutes can not overshadow a pretty impressive season (especially since the restart) so the idea of dropping Kasper is crazy. And we need someone in the hole behind our stickers and it isn't just tielmans. We need Perez or Maddison there too.

• Haha 1

I would not want to be Rogers right now. What excuses is he going to pull out when Top walks into his office asking for an explanation?

that was diabolical! This was the season we were supposed to honor Vichai by doing something special not self inflicted humiliation!

what is wrong with the mental state with these guys. Were they really that fragile going into this game? They have no mental steel - zip - zero. Nothing to do with some our younger players. This one is on the doorstep of all our experienced pros INC the manager. Implosion against the 2nd worst team in the league. WTF

no game management no brain cells.

• Like 1

Just now, ajthefox said:

Brendan to play 5-4-1 to shore us up perhaps?

In all seriousness I'm not watching. I can't go through that again so soon.

I'll be watching. 

Cos I'm weird like that lol knowing we'll suffer and how annoyed I'll get as well.