Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home

Schmeichel

Justin

Evans

Morgan

Fuchs

Ndidi

Tielemans

Barnes

Perez

Gray

Vardy

Think Perez is getting a lot of unfair stick for last night. We all know his limitations, but he was linking the play nicely in the first half and Nacho's confidence has probably taken a hit after yesterday. Would go with the genuine width to try and stretch their 3 CB's.

We'll win 2-1.

Edited by martyn

7 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Other Teams around us...will be biting at the bit,to get that CAS position....

Circling like Hyenas,knowing we are wounded & out..!!

Well No CAS freeby....we will & still just need to win our Next & Last 3 games....

If We won last night,Chelsea & Manutd,would have had to Play catchup....

Still gutted....

Edited by fuchsntf

Honestly, and I'm not being dramatic, but on a long weekend in Amsterdam, I have witnessed firsthand one of @GingerrrFox's shīts show me more desire and endeavour to stay afloat when he tried to flush it maybe 4 or 5 times, than the desire and energy in our team to succeed at the minute.

It's not acceptable.

I'm just as annoyed with Brendan for making that stupid half time change.  However, these are professional Premier League players with a Champions League spot on the line.  Regardless of formations, you've got to be able to do the basics right and put in a bit of fight and game management to see it out with the win.  

We haven't got a chance against Sheffield United.  I'd just let the young academy lads have a chance and send a message to our embarrassing 'first 11'.  

• Like 1

I expect a reaction from the players. If we miss out on top 4 then we miss out. Rolling over is unacceptable though and I would hope that we have a chance going into the United game.

We were good in the first half against Bournemouth, and if we apply that attacking intent we will beat Sheffield United. We need to start Vardy Nacho and Perez again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Would keep Sheff U five away - Wolves with a tricky game at Burnley and then Chelsea last day 

But Wolves could win against Burnley, Chelsea will win tomorrow night and Man Utd will probably win all of theirs anyway, including against us. Which would leave us 6th even if Sheff Utd don't win again after the draw with us. 

Think they'll actually be quite happy to sit back and try and be more defensive.

They've got Everton and Southampton afterwards, who have  botheven been more dodgy than we have this season, so will probably think - after our Bournemouth defeat - we'll be looking for a strong reaction against them.

Edited by Wymsey

Hoping for some response now our default position is no CL. Before, it was ours to lose. Maybe we will get a different reaction:

a) being the chaser rather than the chasee

b) trying to win back something we've lost

...or maybe we're just crap and we'll lose this one too :dunno:

I hope we lose this we need to finish as low as we can now. Europa league in the deepest depths of eastern europe on a Thursday is an unwelcome distraction to detract from our ability to compete in our inevitable relegation battle next season.

Get as many young lads in as possible. Whoever has a squad number. Drop the old guard **** em off spineless gutless bottlejobbing *****, get Kaputska in anyone. Who cares.

Edited by Foxin_Mad

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

I hope we lose this we need to finish as low as we can now. Europa league in the deepest depths of eastern europe on a Thursday is an unwelcome distraction to detract from our ability to compete in our inevitable relegation battle next season.

Get as many young lads in as possible. Whoever has a squad number. Drop the old guard **** em off spineless gutless *****, get Kaputska in anyone.

You see, whereas I don’t ever want to will us on to lose, I also don’t like the idea of Europa league. There is a deep issue in the club, because our form hasn’t just been off. It has been a complete and utter disaster. Usually this type of form sticks, and I genuinely believe we will be on the bottom cluster of clubs next season, with a potential relegation battle. Europa league is the last thing we need. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1