Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home

24 minutes ago, sdb said:

Wes over Bennett for me. Neither are ideal but one is club captain and PL winner. Need his leadership big time.

I said to my mate we are in need of leadership, while he doesn't possess the ability of Cags, a calm head is perhaps what we need 4-1-4-1 fuchs, Morgan and Evans in the defense along with Justin should bring some experience, Ndidi, Barnes, Tielmans, Praet, Gray, Vardy, thought Nacho did all right but time to change it up a bit freshen up the team a touch, add a bit of pace, an I don't think this a game for Perez.

• Like 1

We will lose this one comfortably 0-2 . We melt into the King Power turf. A hammering at Spurs followed by humiliation against Man U, while we fail to qualify even for the Europa league and Vards misses out on the golden boot. 

Sorry to be on the negative side I haven’t come out of a Bournemouth induced coma

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Given that Sheff U are everything we're not: Committed, tenacious, spirited and they have a tried and tested game plan we shouldn't have a cat in hell's chance. But wait, this is Leicester City we're talking about. Arise Sir. Wes! 

• Like 2

If the players don't show the mentality required in this, then Rodgers is a dead man walking.

You've been utterly embarrassed in your own game. You're in shit form. Your manager has come out and told the press you're shit. Your captain has come out and apologised to the fans.

And despite all that, they still have the opportunity to get what they wanted.

There could be no other situation where there are so many motivating factors as this. 

Go out and beat these. They're not world beaters. 

• Haha 1

Six players from the title winning squad are still with City: Kasper, Fuchs, Morgan, Albrighton, Vardy and Gray (not counted James - he didnt play!).

All six could play against Sheffield?

Can they handle the pressure?!?

You bet they can! 😀

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

Your preferred 11 I respect that, but what has gray ever done to warrant a place, and Barnes is so out of form he’s looks well out of his depth at this level.

This is my issue with recruitment in January, this is highlighting why this position needed strengthening, without Ricardo we have no options or quality out wide, and don’t think it’s a coincidence that we struggle to break teams down since his injury.

No width at all, and very slow build up through the middle, and if it does go wide chilwell more often than not comes inside and refuses to cross, Gray has no quality and the ball literally could go anywhere,  and Barnes is a form player who hasn’t had any for a while, and the same the ball could literally could go anywhere.

Gray and Barnes are two players who frustrated me the most this season, and Maddison who stats and performance’s don’t warrant the fee’s talked about, but gray has had his chance so bin him, we need a quality winger, and break Barnes in gently, as he’s not ready to start every week.

..why are we even crossing into the box!!!

The idea of possession football is control and movement so why are we crossing the ball to a striker not noted for his aerial skills. Why are we not driving into the box and keeping the ball on the floor and not continually playing a square ball and cutting it back.

There are options in that situation and yet we are so predictable with either floating the ball in or attempting to cross and hitting the first man time and time again.

It makes you wonder what the standard of coaching is like as this should have been eradicated from our game a long time ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..why are we even crossing into the box!!!

The idea of possession football is control and movement so why are we crossing the ball to a striker not noted for his aerial skills. Why are we not driving into the box and keeping the ball on the floor and not continually playing a square ball and cutting it back.

There are options in that situation and yet we are so predictable with either floating the ball in or attempting to cross and hitting the first man time and time again.

It makes you wonder what the standard of coaching is like as this should have been eradicated from our game a long time ago.

The standard of coaching has helped the team to 4th place in the Premier league.

Shocking....Sack the whole lot.