Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Demarai Gray

5 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

He had a really positive impact off the bench on a number of occasions last season. I think even his harshest critic would agree with that.

I think West ham away he was good but I would rather take the money now and reinvest it than let him leave for free next year. But I will respect your right to disagree 

9 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

He had a really positive impact off the bench on a number of occasions last season. I think even his harshest critic would agree with that.

He looked like he could potentially change games post lockdown but despite looking useful he didn’t did actually have any significant impact did he? We continued to lose games! 

15 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

He looked like he could potentially change games post lockdown but despite looking useful he didn’t did actually have any significant impact did he? We continued to lose games! 

Yeah it’s all grays fault we were losing. He was one of a few players who came out of the last 10 games with any credit. People are so blind and biased against him even when he does well he gets slated. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Got us a draw/potential win at watford and got us a draw at arsenal, looked threatening against man u and spurs as well. That being said im no longer bothered about whether he can convert his sub appearances into starts, his impact off the bench was undeniable last year but he just doesnt have the mentality to perform for 90 mins week in week out.

7 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

If spurs sign home I’ll piss myself... what have they become?

Don't understand why he'd go to Spurs. He'd be about 5th choice, behind Son, Bale, Bergwijn and Lamela. Wouldn't even make their bench. Unfortunately Gray has talent, but no footballing brain, which is innate, and therefore struggles to do the right things instinctively. I don't think these can be taught, there inbred, and come naturally. Whilst Vardy might not be the sharpest tool in the box, he does have a natural instinct to be in the right place at the right time (and an abundance of pace to help him get there).