Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Demarai Gray

4 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

His agent is pitching him out pretty high. Think he's in for a big disappointment.

Agreed. Spurs are always linked and I'm pretty sure it'll be agent talk. Can't imagine why they'd want him.

2 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

His agent is pitching him out pretty high. Think he's in for a big disappointment.

Yeah I fail to see his logic here. Can't get a game ahead of Albrighton and Perez most weeks but somehow is then meant to oust folk like Bergwijn, Son, Moura, etc. I don't think so. A club like Southampton or somewhere like that would be a really good move for him in terms of getting a chance to play regularly.

6 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Yeah I fail to see his logic here. Can't get a game ahead of Albrighton and Perez most weeks but somehow is then meant to oust folk like Bergwijn, Son, Moura, etc. I don't think so. A club like Southampton or somewhere like that would be a really good move for him in terms of getting a chance to play regularly.

Celtic maybe ? Would you be happy to have him there?

Edited by smudger63

Funnily enough this is a lot like the Danny Rose situation with Spurs

"Daniel my agent tells me Inter Milan are interested, why haven't you accepted a bid"

"We've heard nothing from Inter Milan....... the only interest in you is from Newcastle and Bournemouth"

lollol 

• Haha 2

That article is definitely written by someone with a sense of humour. Gray has had every opportunity to make that place his own but am afraid he’s just not been good enough, we’ve only ever seen glimpses. 

He’ll be in the same position at Spurs. Wish the lad best of luck but he’ll need it with the representation he seemingly receiving filling his head with unrealistic goals (if that article agent led) Needs to get his feet back on the ground and work harder to get anywhere near that level. 

I'm not convinced he could stay in the Prem other than half a dozen bottom table teams. He's simply not consistent enough, nor does he work hard enough. If he was about maximising his potential, he'd drop to a top end Champ team, play week in week out and work back up. But I suspect with an agent in his ear it will be more about maximising the Muller!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I probably would yeah but I doubt we could pay his wages.

Mate, we would pay his wages, his bus fayre, his accommodation at the central hotel and his nights out at the cat house every weekend. Just fuching take the fucher. 

• Haha 2