Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Demarai Gray

He’s uploaded 17 videos showing him scoring worldies in training to his Instagram story today. He’s definitely desperate to get a move and is clearly trying to show that he has ability. 

I’m not sure scouts do much scouting on Instagram mind lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

He’s uploaded 17 videos showing him scoring worldies in training to his Instagram story today. He’s definitely desperate to get a move and is clearly trying to show that he has ability. 

Yeah I noticed that , pity he couldn’t do it in a real game 

14 minutes ago, MPH said:

Did Max Gradel tear it up and get sold for 50m? :whistle:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Gradel

"Gradel's final game for Leeds came in the 2–1 loss against Ipswich Town.[71] 

On 30 August 2011, Gradel joined French club Saint-Étienne for an undisclosed fee, reported to be £3 million."

Maybe not that much lol

Still, for a while back it felt like we'd let a really good player go to Leeds for not a whole lot.

Not that I'm staunch on keeping Dimmy, it's sign new contract or go. Accepted he'll ever make it with us now to be fair, it'd still be nice to see him make something out of his career even if he does move to another Premier League team.

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Gradel

"Gradel's final game for Leeds came in the 2–1 loss against Ipswich Town.[71] 

On 30 August 2011, Gradel joined French club Saint-Étienne for an undisclosed fee, reported to be £3 million."

Maybe not that much lol

Still, for a while back it felt like we'd let a really good player go to Leeds for not a whole lot.

Not that I'm staunch on keeping Dimmy, it's sign new contract or go. Accepted he'll ever make it with us now to be fair, it'd still be nice to see him make something out of his career even if he does move to another Premier League team.

Gradel was my favorite player for a while... the problem is players like Gradel and Gray are one dimensional. they can be very good at what they do, but they are not very adaptable to different formations and ways of playing. It’s either all out wing play or nothing, unfortunately.

Edited by MPH

11 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

Someone bundle them together and add a cheesy soundtrack add to you tube and voila ,gone within a week 👍

12 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

Expecting a few of him tying his shoelaces today 

Edited by Mike Oxlong

9 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Max Gradel 2.0

Watch him tear it up there and get sold on for £50m :ph34r:

I'd love Gradel back here as an impact sub, had a very good season last year as well but Toulouse got done over on the early end of the Ligue 1 season.

I've always thought that if Gray couldn't develop after working under two of the best coaches in Europe for developing youngsters in Puel and Rodgers that he would never succeed anywhere. So surprising that another coach who is great at doing that in Bielsa is interested in him. Bielsa has even made Patrick Bamford look good so who knows, maybe he can get a tune out of Gray?

I can't see it myself though, look at players like Chilwell, Barnes, Soyuncu and Ndidi for how young players should be developing under a good coach. Gray's end product just isn't there.

• Like 1

Think Gray will do well at Leeds. The pace and energy they have within their system means his physical capabilities, which I'd say are his biggest asset, will really come into affect. He'll get much more regular pitch time and I can only see him benefiting from working with Bielsa. Leeds will get a winger who has obvious potential and improves their side. We get - hopefully - 10mil+ to strengthen the side. Think this would be a winner all round if Rodgers does want to let him go.

• Like 2