Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Newcastle's it is!

You could see it was coming, if you play fantasy premier league I’d be transferring him in now. He’s going to get a few now. I’m going to stick my neck out and say 6-10 goals from him between now and the end of the season.

I'm usually optimistic but Chelsea will take a top 4 spot IMO. Liverpool I feel have enough quality to put a run together to get top 4 as well. I think we will miss out again. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Koke said:

I'm usually optimistic but Chelsea will take a top 4 spot IMO. Liverpool I feel have enough quality to put a run together to get top 4 as well. I think we will miss out again. 

Top 4 is going to be incredibly hard. I've said 6th/7th all along, I think most likely we'll be there or thereabouts, I just think we'll have too many games and eventually the squad depth will be tested.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

I fear you are right that top 4 will be a tough ask. That's why I'm certainly not cheering on West Ham or saying it's great they're doing well like some in this thread. If teams like them, Villa and Everton keep winning it could even be tough to finish top 6, especially when you throw in Tottenham as well. 

3 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

5th or 6th, I'll be very disappointed with that given our current form Perhaps, I'm a glass half full person.

It's about points total for me, if we maintain nearly 2 points a game but Chelsea and Liverpool go nuts in the final 3rd of the season then so be it. Our points total last season was pretty poor from a great 1st half of the season. A 10+ point increase this season would be decent.

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I genuinely believe Man U will be the ones to drop off 

I dont see it unfortunately. They will drop silly points like Sheffield United & WBA but they have it in them to go on a winning run. And they don't have the injury problems we have.

Just now, Koke said:

I dont see it unfortunately. They will drop silly points like Sheffield United & WBA but they have it in them to go on a winning run. And they don't have the injury problems we have.

I look at their expected goals and general performances and believe they are the worst out of the teams going for top 4

I'm getting concerned about West Ham, They are playing really well and are a real threat to us.

They have done it quietly without the spotlight being on them .Moyes is proving how good a Manager he is.

Our game against them could be huge to both Clubs later in the season.us.

Lets hope it's a draw between Spurs and West Ham this weekend.