Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Arkie Bennett said:

I'm becoming increasingly tired of offending teams kicking the ball away when they've conceded a free kick. One of the United players just did it twice for the same free kick. 

Mitrovic got a yellow for that against pool

3 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Hate the endless ar*e lucking of Rashford. Tyler just said he’s not been at his best... because of his shoulder injury. If it was that bad he wouldn’t play FFS 

For me he’s one of the most over rated players in the world. I can respect his charity work but in terms of footballing ability he’s pretty average.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

I'm becoming increasingly tired of offending teams kicking the ball away when they've conceded a free kick. One of the United players just did it twice for the same free kick. 

Brighton were doing it all evening. Never once got the sense that the Ref was doing anything about it 

9 minutes ago, lcfc cowboys said:

No even if they lose this cannot see them losing no more than 2 in there remaining games would rather see man city win than a man utd really hate man utd

Man United winning would be unbareable. The Manure fans will be out in force who are the most obnoxious, self entitled, loathsome, delusional fans out there. Yes I hate them too

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Man United winning would be unbareable. The Manure fans will be out in force who are the most obnoxious, self entitled, loathsome, delusional fans out there. Yes I hate them too

Does that include Rachel Riley?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Sly said:

He’s the Manchester United poster boy. 

Manchester United are in the top five clubs in the world. 

I realise that, can't they pick a poster boy whose face isn't so God damn unpleasant to look at? (Particularly when smiling after converting yet another pen...)