Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, hejammy said:

I don't care what anyone says. We'd all take Mahrez back in a heartbeat. Great player 

Yeah; he's brilliant and also would give us a bit more guile in unlocking the low block we often now face.

I'd welcome him back any time.

Not seen too much of Man City this season, but despite the scoreline they look really good. They play like we do when we are in our pomp but even better; faster passing, more technical quality, etc. Can see why Gundogan and Cancelo have been getting rave reviews, they've looked brilliant.

Note to Pep though, tell your players not to tackle from behind 30 seconds into the match!

Edited by StriderHiryu

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I don't care what anyone says. We'd all take Mahrez back in a heartbeat. Great player 

Put Mahrez in this team and we get an extra 15 league goals and 8-10 assist and we will actually challenge for the title and possibly win it in one of these years. 

• Like 2

Never noticed this but watching the match on NBC american stream and as they went to half they showed the pts each team has at that point in time as well as their position.

Why? The game isn't over.  Do they do it for every game? If so lame. 

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

Gets away with it constantly, just looked it up he’s only had 5 yellows in 27 games

Madness. When you watch him play, he frequently gets away with abouyt 5 yellow worthy offences per half!

Edited by orangecity23
  • Like 1

Guest Bert Fill
4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Is there any current prem player who is more annoying than Bruno Fermandes 

No.