Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, LestaAl said:

Don’t write Liverpool off just yet they are not that far off things but agree CL is now very hard for them.

They're done. Like us last season.

Just now, Staff said:

Surely they sack this fecking charlatan now

Don’t be daft, there not going to sack a manager who won them there first league tittle in 30 odd years, this is a weird season, there still in the champions league, would be very harsh to sack him tbf

Not sure why but in the back of my mind Spurs still worry me a little, if that front 4 start firing week in week out they are capable of a big finish. 

I'm just relieved they have Mourinho in charge who will probably drop a couple of them soon enough

• Like 1

everyone falls into the same traps with fullham press high first half and they will break well

dont give them that space and they run out of stream

Next season teams will give fullham respect and they wont take teams apart on the break as much

My view Klopps team played with no passion or care it was a disgraceful performence really

Gutless really

Liverpool sink to 6th straight home loss while Steven Gerrard wins title with Rangers. I don't dislike Klopp as many on here seem to but something very wrong with his team and it can't be just the injury of Van Dijk. They should be outscoring these teams. Mane, Fermino, Salah etc should all be taking a long look at themselves. 

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Agreed.

There's the full time whistle.

Liverpool probably need to win 8 of the last 10 games to achieve top 4, huge huge ask, and even that might not be enough.

Can't see a top 4 with Liverpool in it at all. Man United aren't great but show no signs of capitulating, Chelsea are massively boosted under Tuchel, Everton and West Ham both doing great, Spurs and Villa with 2 games in hand will both leapfrog them soon. Mental season

1 minute ago, LestaAl said:

Don’t write Liverpool off just yet they are not that far off things but agree CL is now very hard for them.

We're ten points ahead of them with 10 games to go. Looking very much like we'll stay ahead of them now which is quite extraordinary.

Now we just need Spurs, WHam and Everton to drop some more points. Not confident we'll keep Man Utd or Chelsea behind us.

• Like 1

Just now, Hoopla10 said:

Liverpool sink to 6th straight home loss while Steven Gerrard wins title with Rangers. I don't dislike Klopp as many on here seem to but something very wrong with his team and it can't be just the injury of Van Dijk. They should be outscoring these teams. Mane, Fermino, Salah etc should all be taking a long look at themselves. 

It is more than losing some players... they got hammered 7-2 by Villa with van dijk, this goes beyond just who is out. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Still dont get the point. 

If amartey, Evans fofana and cags were all out and we had to field Wes alongside, say, Wilf at centre  half....I don't think many PL teams could.call upon such a decent fifth choice CB. 

Liverpool can't - as evidenced by their recent form

I think we could add Kolo to your list.

1 minute ago, shen said:

We're ten points ahead of them with 10 games to go. Looking very much like we'll stay ahead of them now which is quite extraordinary.

Now we just need Spurs, WHam and Everton to drop some more points. Not confident we'll keep Man Utd or Chelsea behind us.

Man U are rubbish, and are struggling now their cheating isn’t earning them wins... I think Man U will be the ones to drop out the top 4 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Fulham have been decent for a while. Starting to get points to show for it, our comfortable win there was better than we thought. 

They've got a few loan haven't they, they'll have a job keeping some of them if they stay up.

I dont praise them as their playing the system its cheating by default, but parkers a good coach

a team of loaness. urgh on huge wages is souless.

Not romantic trust me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

Wasn't there a scientific article posted on here last season, or close season, by some cleverdick who theorised that their style.of play was physically unsustainable