Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

So, to get top 4 we have to finish above Everton and West Ham? Liverpool essentially out the running now along with Spurs and Arsenal. Wolves having a mare of a season too. You gotta fancy our chances!! And that's assuming Chelsea and Man U do overtake us!!

12 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

Yep Zero Chance this season,

Liverpool are a club who crave success but they’re not Chelsea who are completely  ruthless. Rodgers got a whole season plus 10 games or so after they finished 2nd, even though they were shite and he hadn’t won them the Champions League and Premier League. I think he gets time because of that 

Yeah, yeah. We'll see.

7 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Different player....

It’s not, it’s the same player, it’s just like Trent Alexander-Arnold being Trent Arnold but like I said unimportant was just curious if anyone knew

Joachim Andersen is a fvcking beast, what a performance from him :appl:

Hopefully Fulham stay up, nice club, nice ground and I bloody love Scott Parker, criminally underrated as a player, so far doing the business as a manager.

• Like 1

Eight weeks ago I felt so sure the bottom three were set for the drop.

Now it's a proper five way battle, and Fulham look more likely to survive than NUFC or Brighton.

Interesting!

• Like 1