Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Never noticed this but watching the match on NBC american stream and as they went to half they showed the pts each team has at that point in time as well as their position.

Why? The game isn't over.  Do they do it for every game? If so lame. 

You have got to realise who the audience is, gives some context to the casual viewer 

3 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

ManC are nothing but nice to watch but NOT the scoreline I wanted. Sort it out. 

I can't stand Maguire. For some reason of all our ex-players he's the one I dislike the most. 

Wise? 

4 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Madness. When you watch him play, he frequently gets away with abouyt 5 yellow worthy offences per half!

Yeah also the constant harangue of the referee every game deserves a yellow on its own 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Why is it that in almost every game I want him to do well in - either in a big game for England or for City against one of our rivals - Sterling is utterly useless?

Someone was telling me on here a couple of months back he's gonna win the Ballon d'Or one day, think it was Col tbflol

Guest Bert Fill
5 minutes ago, Fox_in_a_Box said:

I hate Bruno. He is a horrible little rat. 

I think someone somewhere said they can’t work out if he’s a rat-faced c**t or a c**t-faced rat...

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Not sure if its just me being a miserable 35 year old git, or is Bruno Fernandes just the most detestable football player. I absolutely cannot stand him. Constant cheating, diving, moaning and just a complete rat. I swear he would push his own Grandma in front of a bus if it meant he got what he wanted. Horrible little fecker! 

Nah you’re bang on, he epitomises everything wrong with football. 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Not sure if its just me being a miserable 35 year old git, or is Bruno Fernandes just the most detestable football player. I absolutely cannot stand him. Constant cheating, diving, moaning and just a complete rat. I swear he would push his own Grandma in front of a bus if it meant he got what he wanted. Horrible little fecker! 

Probably wouldn't be so bad if he actually got called out for it by literally anyone of note. Instead it's ignored because hes good for man utd. 

13 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

ManC are nothing but nice to watch but NOT the scoreline I wanted. Sort it out. 

I can't stand Maguire. For some reason of all our ex-players he's the one I dislike the most. 

I’m the same in all honesty. 

As a player, he isn’t likeable at all. 

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Just imagine what those of us who are older and more miserable think of him! 

Need man city to pep themselves up this half.