Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Still prefer the draw as with being 7pts ahead of Everton and 6pts ahead of Chelsea then solitary points don't really put much dent into the gap with 10/12 games to go.

Happy for Chelsea to take the lead as that is much better than Everton winning but can now cheer on an Everton equaliser, hopefully as late as possible.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Still prefer the draw as with being 7pts ahead of Everton and 6pts ahead of Chelsea then solitary points don't really put much dent into the gap with 10/12 games to go.

Happy for Chelsea to take the lead as that is much better than Everton winning but can now cheer on an Everton equaliser, hopefully as late as possible.

It's nice watching this with no concern whatever the outcome.

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Draw puts Everton on 47, 6 points behind and Chelsea on 48, 5 points behind

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

It's nice watching this with no concern whatever the outcome.

It's hard to know at this stage what the optimal outcome is so if in doubt let them take two points between them instead of three.

Pre match Everton are in a better position but Chelsea have better quality.

It would be nice to see the teams from 5th to 8th blow it from here for a boring end of race top four finish.

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

They have an annoying way of sh*thousing results though

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

They've also got muck results in them too, like losing to a god awful Newcastle side.

I've genuinely just had Deja Vu reading this, don't know if these quotes have been said before lol

Yeah I think they'll do half decent but will be 4-6 points behind 4th come the end of the season.

• Haha 1

We'll do well to finish above Chelsea, their squad is far superior. Look at their bench and the names on it. As soon as Lampard went I expected them to improve.

Keeping a gap to Everton is important, I expect West Ham to win later but they play Man United next week.

All to play for and we should embrace it.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I've genuinely just had Deja Vu reading this, don't know if these quotes have been said before lol

Yeah I think they'll do half decent but will be 4-6 points behind 4th come the end of the season.

I don't watch much football outside of us but after watching their home game to us and their home game to Fulham I'm left scratching my head how they're this far up the table.

However anyone who is up there at this stage has to be considered a threat and given respect regardless.

I'd love to see both Everton and West Ham revert back to type in the coming weeks.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

We'll do well to finish above Chelsea, their squad is far superior. Look at their bench and the names on it. As soon as Lampard went I expected them to improve.

Keeping a gap to Everton is important, I expect West Ham to win later but they play Man United next week.

Their squad is better than ours but is there first team? I'm not so sure.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

You might "expect" West Ham to win but that is the pessimist in you in the same way I'm worried about not beating Sheffield United on Sunday.

The reality is that the betting markets make West Ham a 45% chance of winning so it's far from "expected".

Today will be a good day if West Ham don't win regardless of the Chelsea vs Everton outcome.

5 minutes ago, Gerard said:

You might "expect" West Ham to win but that is the pessimist in you in the same way I'm worried about not beating Sheffield United on Sunday.

The reality is that the betting markets make West Ham a 45% chance of winning so it's far from "expected".

Today will be a good day if West Ham don't win regardless of the Chelsea vs Everton outcome.

Not really, just that West Ham are a better team than Leeds. Nothing pessimistic about it.

If Leeds get something then fantastic.