Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Corky said:

It's not often you see Burnley play the better football in a game.

Fully deserved win.

Rarely see decent football from Everton this season. They’re brutal to watch. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Utd and Arsenal wins for me. West Ham need to be halted a little. 

Exactly this.

Definitely want Man Utd to win tomorrow. 

1st place has gone, it doesn't matter if we come second, third or fourth, the reward is exactly the same.

West Ham losing greatly enhances our chances of finishing in the top four, even if it is detrimental to coming second.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, FoxOnWheels said:

My thinking too and doesn’t leave us in the middle of the pack we have more teams under us to drop points hopefully 

People saying about going for the remaining 3 spaces after Man C but want Man Utd to win confuse me. If we are going for one of the remaining 3 spaces we want all around us to drop points. 

2nd is up for grabs, let's push for that and not just hope to hold onto 4th when we currently sit 3rd. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Man U to win please! You know it’s right @UpTheLeagueFox, however much it sticks in the craw.

Obviously, we then balls it up against the worst team in the league...

Don’t want Man Utd to win. They’ll play us next and will be full of confidence if they beat a side challenging for top 4. Let them draw. 

Just now, Bert said:

Don’t want Man Utd to win. They’ll play us next and will be full of confidence if they beat a side challenging for top 4. Let them draw. 

Hopefully AC Milan can take a lot out of them on Thursday

• Like 1

This season is reminding me our premier win. Week after week, results seemed for us.

There has been a few like that this season. This weekend has that feeling after the results today.

2 of our closest competitors for top four dropped 5 points between us, and im hanging for an arsensl win in the north london derby. Even a draw will do. Both teams dropping 2 points. What do you guys think?

Just now, Bert said:

And that’s a perfectly understandable viewpoint. But it doesn’t help us finish top 4 if West Ham get a point or points tomorrow.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, browniefox said:

People saying about going for the remaining 3 spaces after Man C but want Man Utd to win confuse me. If we are going for one of the remaining 3 spaces we want all around us to drop points. 

2nd is up for grabs, let's push for that and not just hope to hold onto 4th when we currently sit 3rd. 

We did exactly that last year and ended up coming 5th though.

• Like 1

Guest bennytwohats

Talk about tempting fate! Most times we’ve had a chance to increase the gap we’ve ballsed it up. If we don’t win tomorrow I’m blaming you ;)