Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Strokes said:

Nope.

In principle it's not a bad idea. There needs to be a removal of finance on the behalf of fans. Owners own all financial aspect, fans have casting vote. That's not a bad model. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Corky said:

Sky presenter seemed more upset that the game was delayed than anything.

"Is this what all fans should do, then? Get matches delayed?"

No, maybe a campaign on Twitter which does **** all or they could write letters?

Whether you agree with the protest or not, it's caused disruption which it was intended to do.

Loved it when Neville told him to shut the **** up.

3 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

I'd still back us to clinch that.

Would you take a coin flip on finishing 2nd if you win and 5th if you lose?

That's effectively what your advocating by cheering on Liverpool.

• Like 4

Absolute respect for the Man Utd. fans today. This was always gonna happen. And with the social media blackout, they couldn't have timed it better, because neither Man Utd. or anyone associated with them can respond until tomorrow.

They have the airwaves. The revolution is beginning. :brendan:

12 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

In principle it's not a bad idea. There needs to be a removal of finance on the behalf of fans. Owners own all financial aspect, fans have casting vote. That's not a bad model. 

I wouldn’t choose it to happen as I’m quite satisfied with our owners but I’m not against the principle either.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I will be 100% Manchester United today, especially after our result v Southampton. Going against everything i normally would, but Top 4 has to be the realism not top 2.  

I’d be happy for a draw, keeps the 2nd place alive.

• Like 2

At the end of the day, we are lucky with our owners but there's still too much money in the game. 

If 50+1 means all the rich owners pull out and it's a massive reset on wages then fine by me. Club will still be here, there'll still be a league. 

• Like 2

We dont need 50+1  ...just some governance ( not the fa) and rules to prevent certain types of decisions.

We not need to have a rescue fund to take clubs out of administration and hand them to fans base trust to prevent the bury issue. This may require a low to guide administrators.

Lastly... no players should be bought on tick.  This just inflates prices... and create football creditors that are given special status to be paid even if the club enters admin