Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

They’re a bunch of dipshits who are busier taking selfies, kicking balls and breaking cameras than getting a message out. 

And if that were our team they were trying to prevent from getting onto the bus, I’d want the riot squad in.

I doubt they'd dock points for a protest against the S6 otherwise they'd be risking even bigger more damaging protests.

10 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Fans on the pitch That’s a points dock

I think all fans will be behind this so not bothered about points dock. Doesn't say much if we want these people out the game and then support a points dock.

Leave them to it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

I doubt they'd dock points for a protest against the S6 otherwise they'd be risking even bigger more damaging protests.

On the other hand the other 14 should be putting their foot down and demanding something happens to these 6 clubs aside from the protests for even doing what they've caused in the first place.

As I said the other day, its all being swept under the carpet very quietly though (By the authorities - fair play to the fans)

Not that i'm surprised.

"Do what you want".

Edited by Matt

This could work out perfectly for the broadcasters. Game gets called off and it means the game gets played later on. Which other game still needs allocation ? Chels v Leics. A champions league decider, 2 big games played at the same time. 

Madness what is happening though.

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This could work out perfectly for the broadcasters. Game gets called off and it means the game gets played later on. Which other game still needs allocation ? Chels v Leics. A champions league decider, 2 big games played at the same time. 

Madness what is happening though.

There’s no space to reorganise this fixture in the league programme. Would probably end up being played FA Cup weekend 

• Like 1

On 01/05/2021 at 12:55, SouthStandUpperTier said:

When are refs going to start booking Fernandinho for his constant fouling, especially when the other team is on the counter attack?

These kind of tackles need to be a sin bin now imo. Yellow not severe enough.

1 minute ago, lifted*fox said:

stop doing shitty things, people will stop protesting. 

im alarmed at the number of people these days who are ready to grass up anyone who protests / throw others who protest under the bus. 

you'll need to protest about something at some point and once that right is gone; well, it's a slippery slope. 

I guess there's protesting and then there's causing unnecessary damage under the cover of the protest, plus there's probably some there who don't even know what they're protesting against and have just turned up for the craic and some of them probably on crack lol

• Haha 1

Just now, davieG said:

I guess there's protesting and then there's causing unnecessary damage under the cover of the protest, plus there's probably some there who don't even know what they're protesting against and have just turned up for the craic and some of them probably on crack lol

yep, and that's all protests for you, unfortunately. but damage is done when people don't listen to people's frustrations for extended periods of time and people respond with protest and physical damage - that's the history of successful protest - disruption. 

if people in power took the time to listen and resolve peolpe's issues in both football and wider society in general, protest goes away.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

There’s no space to reorganise this fixture in the league programme. Would probably end up being played FA Cup weekend 

A whole load of fixtures would need to be rearranged 

pretty sure they will do whatever needs doing to get this played today, however late they have to go and putting the Spurs game back if needs be ......