Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Old trafford turned into the theatre of comedy. Don't like vandalism but your always gonna get a few nutters in the crowd. Glazers are a despicable bunch of money hungry leeches. Sooner they leave the better but they won't will they the buggers. So happy and proud we have amazing owners!

6 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

protest goes away.

I'd imagine they'd think differently in that this wouldn't happen as for every successful protest people would want more.

I'm not disagreeing just seeing it from the other side.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

stop doing shitty things, people will stop protesting. 

im alarmed at the number of people these days who are ready to grass up anyone who protests / throw others who protest under the bus. 

you'll need to protest about something at some point and once that right is gone; well, it's a slippery slope. 

Here here :appl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

A whole load of fixtures would need to be rearranged 

pretty sure they will do whatever needs doing to get this played today, however late they have to go and putting the Spurs game back if needs be ......

As long as it doesn't clash with Line of Duty! ;)

I can't help wondering how much of the Man U protest is partly a demonstration of the same entitlement that the greedy six's owners are accused of. How much of this is because Man U fans, not satisfied with the huge investment in players, and the relatively lean years following SAF's departure, believe they are entitled to more?

Guest ttfn
1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

2nd in the league, probable europa final and they’re protesting!!! As a fan what more do you want. Some people are never happy.

Is this satire?

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

On another note why is collymore tweeting anyway I thought there was a media blackout?

He doesn't support it.

10 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

On another note why is collymore tweeting anyway I thought there was a media blackout?

He's basically being contrary, calling out all of the journalistes who are taking part in the blackout as being virtue signallers who don't give a shit about the issues for the rest of the year. Probably a scintilla of truth there tbf