Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Jenas at it again lol

Been lambasting Spurs for just hoofing it up and running out of ideas.

Dier does it right then and lofts a ball in Doherty's direction but it goes out of play.

'Not a bad idea, don't mind that. Not a bad idea'. lol 

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Why do BT always get a co-commentator who is obviously biased. 

Pandering to the big clubs. Not just on BT but Sky too. Neville for Man United, Carragher and McManaman for Liverpool, Jenas and Hoddle for Tottenham, Keown and Smith for Arsenal.

I think every match should have a neutral pundit or someone who played for both teams.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

Pandering to the big clubs. Not just on BT but Sky too. Neville for Man United, Carragher and McManaman for Liverpool, Jenas and Hoddle for Tottenham, Keown and Smith for Arsenal.

I think every match should have a neutral pundit or someone who played for both teams.

To be fair to Gary Neville he doesnt show his bias towards United.  He is pretty level headed and will criticise them.  i Like him as a pundit.  Unlike Carragher, Redknapp and McManaman openly bias towards Liverpool.

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

In Nevilles defence though he doesn't really give man utd any favours. Probably the best in the business too. 

I'm convinced that the BT in BT Sport stands for Bumming Tottenham. You'd get less biased coverage if you were watching the game with commentary from Chas and Dave. Looking forward to Europa League starting when Spurs games will have a Hoddle, Jenas, Danny Murphy pundit lineup, whereas on our games we will probably have Savage as "representation" slagging us off every 5 minutes partnering a bored looking Michael Owen talking about Vardy not being a natural goalscorer and asking when the Man Utd or Liverpool game is going to start.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

In Nevilles defence though he doesn't really give man utd any favours. Probably the best in the business too. 

Neville almost had a nervous breakdown over the penalty and retake. He is generally good, but should do man u games.

I’ve watched both Southampton games this season and I can’t quite believe they have 0 points. 
They’ve looked a good football team, and have lost two games they’d probably think they were the better team in both.

Che Adams and Alex McCarthy really are weak links though and need upgrading if they want to compete in the top half.