Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

10 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t think Everton look amazing? West Brom are very poor and until the sending off it looked a pretty even contest? Even after that they still looked pretty shaky at the back? I dunno, maybe I’m wrong but I think better teams will trouble them. X 

I dont see Why the negative emphasis, even in our title year,we rarely looked amazing..!! Plus ist the Everton fans that have to be happy...

& If we had their 2 results,we would also be feeling upbeat & want those naughty ,naughty pundits/ plaudits be positiveon our performances...

Chasing down negatives on our PL competitors, proves dick all...Other than a Leaning towards being a right miserable b" ggar..:ill:

Everton like Leicester are looking to slowly Close that gap,I reckon they are doing alright,searching and driving Really into the Underground & rubbish bins, like some desperate Sports Journalist or Sky pundit...was a few years ago,really below this forums niveau...

Its a shame, the quiet,humble,witty Englishmans nonchalant take on life is Leaving us, even being drained from us....

If seems the cynical ,Rocks n Rolls in todays world.

Me ..!!! Besides Arsenal,Manutd,Man.city,.....come on you all....We welcome you to the foxes lair...:wave: :appl:..

Without you,we have nothing to compare our own greatness..!! Even the 3 mentioned have get of jail,wild cards.....

Its the game,the competition for itself....not the best bleating neggos & whiners that win the day....

Why... Rumble, you are normally a witty jovial soul,Please get your X mark the spot, back on track...Xxx:)

Edited by fuchsntf