Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Neville and Carra going on about the "follow through" like they have no experience playing the game. If you moving towards somebody, how can you not "follow through"? Your momentum makes a collision inevitable. His studs weren't high so I genuinely don't understand what they're talking about. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, urban fox said:

The one I remember was to an old John denver tune “we had joy we had fun, we had the forest on the run”

Not John Denver. That was by Terry something or other. A one-hit wonder but it takes me back about 45 years.

Just now, Gravel said:

Anyone else taking a sickeningly guilty pleasure non Man U winning at the moment

It's just not right. I hate myself.

You're not supporting United you're supporting Leicester, this result would be massive for us. These clichéd oh I feel so dirty posts are boring now.

NBCSN commentators were adamant it wasnt a pen, so at least they know what they're on about.

Then they started wondering if Altrincham fan Anthony Taylor might have some other loyalties... That's gonna stir up the scousers again lol 

1 minute ago, MarshallForEngland said:

Neville and Carra going on about the "follow through" like they have no experience playing the game. If you moving towards somebody, how can you not "follow through"? Your momentum makes a collision inevitable. His studs weren't high so I genuinely don't understand what they're talking about. 

If his studs were up, it was genuinely dangerous and he'd really hurt someone I'd understand. 

But he wasn't. If you give a penalty for that, you'd never have defenders able to move in the box again. He's got to get it clear, they're acting like it's reckless but it's good defending. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MarshallForEngland said:

I certainly "followed through" when I saw Taylor point to the spot.

• Haha 1