Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, martyn said:

Not convinced Kane will go as the asking price will be huge.

I'd make Man City slight favourites over Man Utd, but depends whether one of those is invested in trying to sign Haaland.

he’ll go. Bidding war will keep the price high. It will be super awkward to keep him with his high profile declaration of wanting out.. 

Levy will keep him there as much as we tried to keep Mahrez here and how we did keep Vardy.

But Kane has more pulling and bargaining power, you'd think.

I think this will eventually be the summer he leaves.

Agree that he needs to leave (actually think it may force Spurs to get their shyt together) but I cannot see a PL destination for the money Levy will demand.
Man City for all their cash won’t be dictated to by Levy, Man Utd have just extended Cavani, Liverpool maybe if Salah left? Chelsea? Back home to Arsenal? :D

Edited by Dahnsouff

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Man utd is so logical. Glazers appease their fans and all will be well in their world.

Trying to think if he leaves spurs is that good for us or bad? Man utd get stronger and the gap might get bigger, but we might extend the gap to spurs?

Yeah, but whoever he goes to can only expect about 50% game time, due to injury.

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Man utd is so logical. Glazers appease their fans and all will be well in their world.

Trying to think if he leaves spurs is that good for us or bad? Man utd get stronger and the gap might get bigger, but we might extend the gap to spurs?

That or Man City to replace Aguero

24 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

He's been too good for Spurs for a while...  As for Son - well he's a twat and they can keep him :P 

Son might be a great player, but for those post goal hand jive routines, he can get in the bin.

200w.gif

• Like 3

The irony in saying the Glaziers will appease fans by signing a player for a huge, vast amount of money (At they did with Maguire) putting the club in even more debt is so funny.

It sums up everything that's wrong with football.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Corky said:

I'm not surprised- I know we mock him but he is too good a player not to win trophies or be in the Champions League.

Whilst I agree in principle the teams he'll win stuff at won't play exclusively for him. Can he score as much in a team that isn't set up almost entirely to give him chances. 

It'll be interesting to see. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If their talisman leaves a mass exodus begins. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Man City won’t pay a high sum in cash so they will likely want to include some players. maybe pep can justify going away from their 60mill model by selling a few to finance it. 

whatever happens, Spurs aren’t selling for less than 100mill value 

The list of players willing to leave Man City for Spurs would be smaller than the fresh fruit counter in a Glasgow supermarket.

• Haha 1

I imagine with aguero going that’s a big wage off the books and only really need to buy a striker as the defence is pretty much sorted now so will prob go there. Won’t go a out of England as will want to break the scoring record