Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Kane to Man City would get them the next 2 titles at the very least.  Kane guarantees 30 goals a season. 

Depends if his ankles hold up I guess. Or if he infects his new team with eau du bottle. 

20 minutes ago, filbertway said:

If I'm Man City I'm going for Haaland every day of the week over Kane.

I’d go for Haaland whenever possible. His age being a major factor and I think he’d rip even the Premier League to shreds. The most exciting young striker in a long long time

If Kane and son go and bake back to Madrid as there was something about zidane leaving at the end of the season the other day they are in big trouble. No way can they afford to replace any of them as well as the defence and half a midfield they need. Will take a while to recover from that and what a glorious sight it would be 😂

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

United all over it I reckon. Unfortunately as I think they’re a good consistent goal scorer and centre half away from a decent side. 

Don't get why they'd have re-signed Cavani if this was the case.

39 minutes ago, Koke said:

Kane to Man City would get them the next 2 titles at the very least.  Kane guarantees 30 goals a season. 

You do wonder about his fitness though- he's had fairly lengthy spells out in each of the last five seasons. Guardiola would make him work very hard.

I think this announcement helps us too. He will get his final home game on weds with the fans and put in a performance for his send off, and then come to us on Sunday and be way more concerned about not getting injured and screwing over his huge summer move! :thumbup:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Corky said:

You do wonder about his fitness though- he's had fairly lengthy spells out in each of the last five seasons. Guardiola would make him work very hard.

Every year it's an ankle injury or his hamstring going. Surely wouldn't be fit enough to cope with a Pep team? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Don't get why they'd have re-signed Cavani if this was the case.

Cavani won’t be the main striker next season being 34, surely they can’t just rely on him. Think Kane would suit them and Cavani would probably be in for the cup games and the classic super sub role. 

On 13/05/2021 at 23:32, Manini said:

OGS and Man United have absolutely conned their way in to second place in this division by the way. I would be absolutely stunned, dumbfounded, amazed if they’re anywhere near the top 3 places next season. 

:crylaugh:Dozos were saying that last season.....

Be an humble fan, follow the vibes of your very own foxes, its what we do...Dont worry, become or mirror what the other clubs and their fans say or do.

• Like 1