Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

14 minutes ago, the fox said:

I've captained Mahrez over Kane, Pep benched Mahrez. I chose Cancelo over Walker, and now Cancelo is injured so no hope for a clean sheet................ Also, Holding is my first sub.

tenor.gif

I feel your pain...  Doherty and Tarkowski in defence...  Lundstrom in MF...

Edited by PhillippaT

20 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Right I’m going to be the one that says it. Villas shirt sleeves are longer than Sheff U’s. 

What a ridiculous new law. 

The villa shirts are down to almost the elbow 

Facetious I know, but what about long sleeve shirts they sometimes wear. What's the delineation then? 

7 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

I feel your pain...  Doherty and Tarkowski in defence...  Lundstrom in MF...

I shouldn't be this upset about a game lol

It's the fact that your second sub who got the points and your first sub blanking that adds the insult to injury.

Now all I need is for my keeper (Ederson) to lose his clean sheet now and let the circus end 

• Like 1

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Same with Almiron's pathetic effort against Brighton yesterday, which was a blatant attempt to con the referee.

I’m worried we will start to see a lot less punishment for diving. Refs are hesitant to book the players until they’ve reviewed on bar but at this point I think it’s too late 

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

I’m worried we will start to see a lot less punishment for diving. Refs are hesitant to book the players until they’ve reviewed on bar but at this point I think it’s too late 

I do a lot of reviewing at ,on,& around the bar.....hic:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Will be sock technology next.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I do a lot of reviewing at ,on,& around the bar.....hic:rolleyes:

Ah the good old days when we could argue over decisions in the bar without some twat on the tele drawing lines to prove the big 6 club was right. 

Edited by Lambert09