Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Liverpool back to their manic never tiring endless pressing style tonight , a 35 year old milner pressing like a 15 year old in midfield

quite the contrast from the ordinary performances they have put on recently, funny that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twister said:

Liverpool back to their manic never tiring endless pressing style tonight , a 35 year old milner pressing like a 15 year old in midfield

quite the contrast from the ordinary performances they have put on recently, funny that.

PEDS. lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, twister said:

Did they stop taking them for for a bit?

1 hour ago, Blue ROI said:

A good video that, Sheff Utd already on more wins than Derby that season hopefully they can pick up the four more points to take them above Derby’s final total.

Though if there’s one thing worse to see than a Derby game that season it’s a Paul Jewel sex tape. Come on 1) who publishes that and 2) who wants to watch that.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

A good video that, Sheff Utd already on more wins than Derby that season hopefully they can pick up the four more points to take them above Derby’s final total.

Though if there’s one thing worse to see than a Derby game that season it’s a Paul Jewel sex tape. Come on 1) who publishes that and 2) who wants to watch that.

Remember my mate giving me a copy of that video, "Jewel in the Crown", turned out to be some old BBC drama :ph34r: 

• Haha 2

Man Utd play Everton on 8th Feb. 

Man Utd's FA Cup game has been scheduled for Tuesday 9th Feb vs West Ham. 

Everton's scheduled for 10th Feb vs Spurs 

Why couldn't their FA Cup games be scheduled for Thursday? Then move their PL games after that to Sunday 14th or Monday 15th Feb :dunno:

26 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Man Utd play Everton on 8th Feb. 

Man Utd's FA Cup game has been scheduled for Tuesday 9th Feb vs West Ham. 

Everton's scheduled for 10th Feb vs Spurs 

Why couldn't their FA Cup games be scheduled for Thursday? Then move their PL games after that to Sunday 14th or Monday 15th Feb :dunno:

I thought that, I'm guessing BT want the game against West Brom to be in their prime Saturday slot.  

The Everton game will end being the Friday before I guess. 

Scrap that. I've seen our game is in that slot lol

Edited by RowlattsFox

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I thought that, I'm guessing BT want the game against West Brom to be in their prime Saturday slot.  

The Everton game will end being the Friday before I guess. 

Scrap that. I've seen our game is in that slot lol

Yep not a chance any other teams fixtures get moved. 

I really don't know what they plan to do lol