Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Encouraging to see a bit of a drop in fortune and form for Man U. Fingers crossed we can capitalise. 

It's one thing to get to the top, but another to handle the pressure of being there. That's what made 2016 all the more remarkable, how we lead from the front and dealt with it. I'm sure Man U will go again but they've shown a weakness.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Can pull away from chasing pack tomorrow and go ahead of man utd 👌

It is a big opportunity to really cement ourselves in the top 4... I can’t remember the last time we were below sixth... it’s been incredible. We have games coming up that are all very much winnable ... teams out of form

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

Just now, Gerard said:

I think Leeds are tailor made for us.

Famous last words..................:ermm:

They are, especially now we have our defenders back... bielsa does not change plan regardless of the match or situation of how the game is going. Everton is a team we hate and we did well there, I’m full of confidence and feel we will win 3 or 4 one... 

• Like 2

Good results for us so far. 

Arsenal taking points off Man Utd

Everton losing.

At least one of West Ham and Liverpool taking points off each other. 

Would be nice if Burnley and Brighton nicked some points off Chelsea and Spurs...

(yes I know we still have to beat Leeds...)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Good results for us so far. 

Arsenal taking points off Man Utd

Everton losing.

At least one of West Ham and Liverpool taking points off each other. 

Would be nice if Burnley and Brighton nicked some points off Chelsea and Spurs...

(yes I know we still have to beat Leeds...)

In typical Leiceater fashion, everyone around us (barring Man City) will drop points but so will we!