Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7drHiqr.gif

EDIT - OK so my phone decided to keep the gif from earlier on my clipboard. Bonus I guess :crylaugh:

What I WANTED to say was - if Calrsberg did results... West Brom would have won this morning :ph34r:

Nah but for real, great round of games for us today barring a miraculous 3 min turnaround from the other Scousers. Shame about Manure but you can't have it all I guess.

I actually got into an internet argument with a Toffee the other week after our turgid affair against them, who swore blind they only play like 9-at-the-back dogsh*t against big sides. While I guess it was kind of nice to receive the back-handed compliment that we're a 'big' side to them, today says otherwise. Awful side to watch. lol

Edited by OntarioFox

I think Everton switching their 2 keepers around all the time is a massive hinderence to them. It just breeds uneasiness in defence. The fact the 2 keepers that their switching are both well below top class doesn't help either. They need a top class keeper, maybe Henderson could solve a lot of their problems. I can't imagine him sitting on uniteds bench again next season. 

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

They look abit jaded after the heroics of midweek against Spurs, I mean we looked tired for 75mins yesterday aswell and ours didn't go into extra time.

I thought we held back for 75 minutes, then moved up a gear. Surely that's how to beat Liverpool.

• Like 3