Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

22 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Percy reporting Ivic’s gone 

Not a surprise - been very unpopular with the fans due to his style of play and general demeanour.

Fallen out with Deeney which usually ends up only going one way !

Of course the players could and should take some responsibility....

22 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Percy reporting Ivic’s gone 

Despite them being 5th I’m not surprised.

I’ve watched them play some drab football this season, especially away from home where they’ve been very negative and boring to watch.

Anybody who starts Andre Gray up front ahead of Deeney and Perica is just asking to be sacked.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Howler from Ben Foster this afternoon apparently, looking forward to his next video on youtube now!

Really enjoy his videos tbf, love seeing how footballers react during and straight after the game. 

Comes across as a decent fella aswell

• Like 3

I’d imagine it’s a bit a managerial dream actually

Come in, manage a football club for a bit, not be too bothered at results, get sacked, get a nice payout only a few months later... repeat

Watford deserve all they get and are the epitome of how not to run a football club. I’m so glad they got relegated 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I’d imagine it’s a bit a managerial dream actually

Come in, manage a football club for a bit, not be too bothered at results, get sacked, get a nice payout only a few months later... repeat

Watford deserve all they get and are the epitome of how not to run a football club. I’m so glad they got relegated 

Absolutely agree.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Mark Hughes (aka Mr. 'Payout') is very interested in the job..

2 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Watford are looking for a new man after giving Ivic the chop. I wonder who would want that poisoned chalice?

Somre one who doesn't play dour boring football the fans and players hate I guess.

We might have been 5th but our general performances have been pretty negative and really not warranted our lofty position.

I think unlike with other sackings most fans would support this move - well till we appoint another random manager with the same ideas who cannot get players on side which is part of the issue.

Too much player power?

Ivic was only given a one year  contract anyway so not sure how much faith there was in him really.

20 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

@Super_horns how do your fans feel about constantly hiring & firing managers? 

We have had 7 managers in 10 years of our owners being in charge and I’d say we’ve only had a real connection with 2 of them. Pearson & Ranieri.

I think some were sad to see a few go but definitely not this guy .

Guess if we don’t go well this season there will be more annoyance and fingers pointed than there has been before .

7 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

A managerial career including winning the league in Georgia. What the **** are they playing at?

I think that was just as the assistant!

Only been manager for 11 games.

Won't last long here if he doesn't get on with the players.

Clearly the club support them ahead of the manager.